Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Listed is a factory OEM flip open gas cap that was from a 68 Cuda. It was on a 70 Swinger using an adaptor and does have two extra holes drilled for this use. It still retains the original holes so It can be used on a Cuda. There is no pitting 'pimples' on the cap or housing. The chrome is daily driver quality. The lock and hinge areas are good. There is a small ding on the cap just to the bottom front face near the front hinge. The rubber seal is intact and has one small crack in it. Im not using this one any more so maybe someone else could use it. $40.00 bucks plus shipping. PM me or respond to the thread if interested. Thanks. Part is in Northern Illinois.
Chas.
Firts two pics is the cap loose. Last one is with it mounted to my car.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 476
  • 001.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 476
  • new car pics 049.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 465
How much shipped to 93907?
I would like to see it on my Valiant!
thanks
Bruce

67 Signet is first in line and 66 dartman will be second. I know I tried to be honest about the cap. I stated there was no 'pimple' pit on this cap but I did find some on the inside of the cap. This cannot be seen when the cap is closed. Except the one small 'ding on the edge of the face of the cap at about seven oclock (if you look close at the pic you can spot it) and the old chrome and one small split in the gasket there is nothing else wrong with the cap. It works and works good. Just took it off the car just a couple of weeks ago. Got an NOS cap from a guy for a resonable price and went for it. I will state this important footnote. AN ADAPTER MUST BE USED TO ACHIEVE THE PROPER FIT WITHOUT ALTERING THE CAR. OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE TO CUT NOTCHES FOR THE TWO AREAS WHERE THE HINGE AND LOCK ARE (9 AND 3 OCLOCK). A MEMBER NAMED DONNIE FROM VIRGINIA BEACH MAKES THESE ADAPTERS. I CAN GIVE YOU HIS INFO, JUST LET ME KNOW, THANKS.
CHAS

Price change, its gotta go or its just sitting on a shelf for who know how long. Bottom line $40.00 bucks SHIPPED (lower forty eight only) Thanks.
Chas.

Guys did not respond so its back on the block again. Somebodys got to need it. Was asking 40 bucks shipped to you. If interested shoot me a PM or respond to the thread. 40 bucks shipped or make me an offer, its just going to sit otherwise, thanks!!
Chas.

Guys did not respond so its back on the block again. Somebodys got to need it. Was asking 40 bucks shipped to you. If interested shoot me a PM or respond to the thread. 40 bucks shipped or make me an offer, its just going to sit otherwise, thanks!!
Chas.

Hey Chaz, Hows that feel? The no response thing. I took time to clean up some switch knobs and send you PICS, and NO RESPONSE! :angryfir:

That Karma thing is a B*tch huh??:thumbdow:

Uh, I did respond. Perhaps something went wrong. I dont know? Sorry if I offended you in any way Mopargod. I still have the pics on my computer. Do you want me to respond AGAIN or just forget it? Any case lighten up with the attitude. Its really uncalled for IMO!!!!

Oh, I see. So your saying I got all your e-mails except the last one where you responded? Maybe the same thing happened to the guys that responded to you?? Never know?? Doesn't matter either way now..does it? ](*,)

Frank, since you chose to air it out on the forum rather than the e mail I sent you last night all I will say is I sent the e mail. If you did not get it you did not get it. Im not gonna beat this thing into the ground. We are talking two switch knobs here, and you are getting wound up over this, not me. I wont respond to this anymore and if perhaps you would like to respond that is your choice. IM DONE WITH IT. I extend an (IM SORRY) for any mixup with this (almost) transaction. I wont bother you anymore with parts needs or otherwise!!
Regards,
Chas.

Frank, since you chose to air it out on the forum rather than the e mail I sent you last night all I will say is I sent the e mail. If you did not get it you did not get it. Im not gonna beat this thing into the ground. We are talking two switch knobs here, and you are getting wound up over this, not me. I wont respond to this anymore and if perhaps you would like to respond that is your choice. IM DONE WITH IT. I extend an (IM SORRY) for any mixup with this (almost) transaction. I wont bother you anymore with parts needs or otherwise!!
Regards,
Chas.

lol..Like I would answer anymore request from you anyway. You already made the LIST! Have a nice day!

Dust Ya, did get the PM. You are second in line pending a decision from a member who PMed me first. I have sent a message to him and I am waiting for a response. Your message came before purplewolfhound73 and I have sent a PM to him as well. I will update when a get a response from the first guy. Thanks!!
Chas.

Eddie, could not send you a PM. The site said you either did not take PMs or were not allowed???? So..... I will send a message and let you know the money order was recieved and the cap is on its way. Drop me a line when you get it and let me know everything is ok, thanks a bunch!!
Chas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back