-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodacudaman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
very clean arkansas car for parts maybe whole??? what part do you need??? pm for availability and pricing! no front grilles/no steering wheel/no 4 speed but i do have a sb bellhousing and misc 4 speed parts...including new shift hump...new amd lower patch panels and new amd rear valance with exhasut cutouts!! perfect dash pad black and lotsa nice interior parts!! dana 60 disc brake rear all new 4.10 ratio...std a body width....located in warren mi if your close come take a looks see!!

Never heard back from you about the interior parts I posted about in your other thread - door panels and armrests..

D

car is still intact minus engine/trans/trunk lid trim/no tail lights no grilles or surrounds but i do have driver headlight buckets!! very nice black interior bucket seats with the headrests!! new disc brake dana 60 rear with 4.10 ratio and new rear springs also...new kyb shocks....new aluminum driveshaft with the big 1350 yoke and joints---also 1350 on the dana....solid fenders/doors/fender aprons....solid body!! i just have wayyyy to much into this car to sell as a complete car now,lol....i hate hate hate to do it this way but cant lose the money invested!! sooooo if you need any parts please contact. located in warren mi ...might be worth a drive/see.

I'll take the driveshaft if it is the length I need. What is the measurement between center of u-joint caps? What name brand? Any damage? Front yoke included? Price? Shipping $ to zip 19023?

Lotsa nice parts still left guys!! Rear end is sold....no tail lights....no engine or trans....still have 4 speed pedals and new shift hump and new boot and chrome ring...new black carpet already cut and trimmed ready to install in your coupe!! Nice clean fenders...front end...no grilles or surrounds..I do have driver quality headlight bezels still!! Nice steel rims...very nice dog dish caps...73 disk brake front end!! Pm for am
Ny requests.

how much for the 4 speed pedals and hump? also what do you want for the carpet? I am in your part of the country next week to pick up a car so could pick up when I come through.

Gary

Lotsa nice parts left!! No tail lights....no steering column or wheel....no radio.....no a pillar trim.....no headlight buckets or grilles.....no motor/trans or rear.....no rear window trim.....very nice black bucket seats with headrests still!!! With tracks!! Very nice drip trim...very nice windshield trim??? Nice arkansas body panels!! Clean body!! May sell body if someone interested??

Hi

I'm looking for a 68 header panel for my 68 fastback. Do you still have this pc? I may be intrested in more depending on what you have.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back