[SOLD] 68 Cuda notch for parts. More pics

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

RIDICULOUSLY IRRITATING WHEN SEARCHING THROUGH THE CLASSIFIEDS THINKING ITS A NEW AD UNTIL I SEE WHO POSTED IT!!!! NOT SURE HOW THIS IS STILL GOING ON?!?!?!?!? MODS WON'T STEP IN......:wack:

Hey whodacudaman, I left you a message on another post, don't know if you will get it. I'm looking for a passenger fender but i'm a fastback and I think you are a notch. Are they interchangeable and if so are you willing to part with it?

DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

RIDICULOUSLY IRRITATING WHEN SEARCHING THROUGH THE CLASSIFIEDS THINKING ITS A NEW AD UNTIL I SEE WHO POSTED IT!!!! NOT SURE HOW THIS IS STILL GOING ON?!?!?!?!? MODS WON'T STEP IN......:wack:

I agree and the few threads you listed is only a little compared to how many times it has been listed on this site.

To the OP "whodacudaman"

Please keep your posts relating to this 68 Cuda Parts Car contained in 1 thread. It makes it much easier for our members to follow.......Thanks :cheers:

The below linked threads have been merged together into this 1 thread. Hope this helps...

Hey whodacudaman' I need a passenger fender for a fastback, will a notch fit and are you interested in selling it? If so how much and can you ship to 46126?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back