'68 cuda on Ebay - $236k restoration ?!?

-
All that money and a black engine bay. Yuck and the the tunk lid is orange on the top and black on the inside I would have done it in all orange. Just me though to each their own.

Not that hard for me to believe...I did some work for a guy who spend $150K on an old Mustang convertible almost 10 years ago...I imagine he could have hit $200K today.

If i was the owner i would be disappointed with the two 2nd place and 3rd place car show finishes...for that kind of money :violent1:

Paul

Nice car, 236k is hard to believe though.

Yeah it is a very nice car, I especially like the little fish inside the stripe.

A couple things on it I don't like: the steering wheel and shifter look like JC Whitney items, the black engine bay, the classic style instruments (belong on a pre-war hotrod IMO).

Oh well...to each their own

I can't imagine how a restoration of an A-Body could cost that much...I could see over $100k if you farm it all out to high dollar shops, but $236k?

"The product of a five year $236K build, this incredible pro-street Mopar..."

Someone got rich off this guy, I'm thinking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fram...9516406?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4168b43b76

That is what happens when you have more money the sense. 2nd and 3rd place trophys with a $236K car!!! I have seen many back yard builds that I liked much better. The black under the hood and in the trunk isn't for my taste. I do like the running gear and it looks top notch.

The lister (RK) is an internet car flipper (check E-Bay for their listings). They ask the moon for it, and it stays there for a long time. Their usual story.

Well looks the price has dropped to 110,000 half off sale LOL.

Nice Fish but i think they added to many numbers to the cost.

it is a gorgeous car, but yeah, 2nd place? I would ask for a partial refund.

Black engine bay? What's wrong with that? JUST KIDDING :)

X2
yeah it is a very nice car, i especially like the little fish inside the stripe.

A couple things on it i don't like: The steering wheel and shifter look like jc whitney items, the black engine bay, the classic style instruments (belong on a pre-war hotrod imo).

Oh well...to each their own

-
Back