Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
I have 3 sets of 68 Barracuda trunk trim that I am refurbishing. I think I can get 2 very nice sets and one set that will be Ok (a lot more work to do on one). I will post pics of the first set in a few days as I have a ton of work to do now but I know these are very desirable. If they come out like I think they will, I'm going to be looking for $300 a pair. Shipping will be extra and from Walton NY 13856.

Very Interested to see !

will you post to Australia?

Be nice to see how these turn out. These are hard as hell to find in good shape.

Some on Ebay right now....

I am looking for all trunk trim if you have pics. Or if anyone knows where to buy or has some for sale. 68 Cuda

I need the stainless piece that says barracuda on the right side. My 68 came w a 69 piece. some one also put on 69 tail lights

I got a pair from Laysons. Fitment is pretty good. They look great once installed.

Only downfall is the weight of the stainless... closes the trunk if your not aware.

Here are the best I got right now.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20141019_184213.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 166
  • ForumRunner_20141019_184227.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 161
thanks, REDFASTBACK those look nice. do they use the stock mounting clips? I think I"ll be ordering some soon.

thanks, REDFASTBACK those look nice. do they use the stock mounting clips? I think I"ll be ordering some soon.

Be"very"careful when you put them on,they don't bend as easy as aluminum

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back