-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimrat

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hello I have started a full restoration on my 68 dart convertable I have had it 26 years parked in a garage. I built a rotissoree for it in 2006 and sand blasted every inch, did all the metal work rear quarters and inners no other rust repair needed. I installed full frame connectors painted it and clear coated the bottom and engine compartment. painted the rear axle, a 8.8 ford 4.10 gear with posatraction and rear disc brakes. all new bearings and races and new rotors and calipers, new mosher axles, rebuilt 727 trans all painted with new convertor. a 5.7 hemi 2005 witch has 10,000 miles on it looks brand new on the inside after inspection. it has been painted as well and comes with p/s pump, a/c pump, alternator and pulleys. complete wire harness with computor witch will need reprogramed. needs finishing lots of new parts, body plugs and weather stripping,blue head lights. I have over 2,000 thousand hours in it and thousands of dollars in it so far. I can no longer afford to work on it and want to clear debt. it is lime green inside and out, with black under carrige. lots of work done but a lot to go. my loss your gain, priced to sell. it is all organized in seperate tubs and coffee cans you will get the paint and body supplies as well over 2,000 dollars worth. I have 99% of it need windsheild, interior,radaitor. most of exspensive parts done. need base coat on both doors and hood and trunk and clear coat the entire body.I had the title but never got it in my name then lost the title. it is easy to get title in georgia it has not been regestered since 1975. give me a call if you like 423 442 8803 50 miles south of knoxville tenn. asking 8,000 obo

0011.jpg

bolt togeather for a sudden move.jpg

Copy of sealing and primer sept 06.jpg

dart 039.jpg

GREEN DART 029.jpg

GREEN DART 006.jpg

GREEN DART 153.jpg

shop 075.jpg

1435.4.351.jpg

More infomation for 68 dart for sale ;I have nice console and auto floorshifter with all linkage, a different steering column from a console car. all floor brackets welded in already before it was painted. top works but has a small rust spot that needs fixed in the front of it. front calipers are the kelsey hays 4 piston all rebuilt and painted green too. brake booster, brake pedals and brackets all painted black, base coat clear coat also. all hardware in doors are in excellent condition and in working order. I have some of the trim but planned on running black strip in the rear no trim on the sides. I was planning to paint the trim around doors and windows black and the grill too. to keep the cost down some and still look good. the door panels are in ok shape with good emblems I had planned custom recover. the car is disassembled right now, I put it togeather to move it then took back apart when we got to tenn as it was not ready to be put togeather yet. it needs front rotors small bolt pattern so wheels can go on it, but they do not make them have to search them out from some one or use a different set up. for now I have a 4 wheeled cart I can bolt the front end too to load it. the dash is in good condition I planned useing it, just taking it apart to clean and paint it. it is still in one piece. the bumpers were rusty so I sand blasted them and primered them planning on black too. the metal work is done well, I only used all metal for filler on seams and martin senior products. it has been in my shop in michigan then tennesse since the beginning of 2006. the bottom looks as good as the top. the doors and hood are smooth and clean but need more blocking. the trunk lid slightly warped, but rust free I think it is useable. you can see my work on these pics here and see the body lines note the doors are just hung quickly so I could move when I did. it all needs a little more blocking and detail work around the edges it could be ready in a weeks work with the right guy. trying to answer some common questions I got with phone calls. the trunk was sprayed with grey black and green speckle coating but needs more it only has one coat so far. doing my best to show what you are buying, inside floor is not finished smooth as no one can see it when done. like I said not a show car but it would pass for a 9 if finished right. every spot has had a ton of blocking and boarding already done but trying to show it in pics here too. it needs a after market k frame with a rack or a mustang 2 front end, I installed my own rack in this k-frame and it is not right. hope to get these pictures posted with this post or else on the next one.

last chance two days left on e-bay....most of the work is done here. missing out on great investment at a much cheaper price then doing it your self from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back