Status
Not open for further replies.

wilbanks

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Contact seller
68 Dodge dart. List as follows.
.030 over 383 with JE dome pistons, balanced assy, arp rod bolts, double shot peened rods, windage tray,deep sump pan, purple shaft .509 hyd cam, double roller chain, 452 heads, mild port, street dominator intake, 850 or 700 double pump holley. Electronic dist, with MSD 7AL ign box, with dial limiter. Proparts fenderwell headers, electric water pump, Afco aluminum radiator with built in fan, New 727 trans with billet sprag, reverse manual valve body, and new 8 inch TCI converter.
Back half consists of mini tubs, leafs moved inboard, Dana 60 rear with 4.10 Spool, Moser axles, super stock springs, hardened yoke, subframe connected, front bbp disc brakes, fuel cell, holley blue pump, braided lines to front, dual battery setup in rear, on off switch. Has an 8pt cage, Tach, gauges, Hurst ratchet shifter, one seat, all original glass, fiberglass front,and rear bumper, and lift off fiberglass hood. The paint is very good drag car quality. New tires on front, 28.0x 10.5 MT Slicks on rear, will need replaced soon. I will sell this car rolling, which will include radiator and headers for 5500.00. Turn key 7500.00. Please Pm me for my phone number as there are more details to discuss. I am in SW Missouri near springfield. May possibly be able to deliver all or partial. Car sold with Bill of sale only. Thanx.

Attachments

• DSCN0186.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 1,985
  • DSCN0187.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 1,988
  • DSCN0188.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 1,990
what does it run and do you have more pictures
.030 over 383 with JE dome pistons, balanced assy, arp rod bolts, double shot peened rods, windage tray,deep sump pan, purple shaft .509 hyd cam, double roller chain, 452 heads, mild port, street dominator intake, 850 or 700 double pump holley. Electronic dist, with MSD 7AL ign box, with dial limiter. Proparts fenderwell headers, electric water pump, Afco aluminum radiator with built in fan, New 727 trans with billet sprag, reverse manual valve body, and new 8 inch TCI converter.
Back half consists of mini tubs, leafs moved inboard, Dana 60 rear with 4.10 Spool, Moser axles, super stock springs, hardened yoke, subframe connected, front bbp disc brakes, fuel cell, holley blue pump, braided lines to front, dual battery setup in rear, on off switch. Has an 8pt cage, Tach, gauges, Hurst ratchet shifter, one seat, all original glass, fiberglass front,and rear bumper, and lift off fiberglass hood. The paint is very good drag car quality. New tires on front, 28.0x 10.5 MT Slicks on rear, will need replaced soon. I will sell this car rolling, which will include radiator and headers for 5500.00. Turn key 7500.00. Please Pm me for my phone number as there are more details to discuss. I am in SW Missouri near springfield. May possibly be able to deliver all or partial. Car sold with Bill of sale only. Thanx.

I can get some underside pics. The front floors have been repaired, but the rest of the frame and trunk look good. Car runs 11.70s. Havent been ran since the new trans and converter. Please Pm me for specific pics you may want. Thanx.

Has the cage been certified???? if so when???? Thanks Steve

If it has I dunno. Its a pretty simple 8pt. Looks to have been in the car a long time. Welds look nice though..

It has all the glass and dash. Windows roll up an down. I have a set of door panels. No back seat, just one driver race seat. Mostly gutted inside.

Im having trouble putting pics on here, but will be glad to send some if anyone will pm me their email address. Thanx.

I am able to purchase now. Please PM me so we can visit

the car look good, but purchase looks like an eyes only.

Car is sold. Thank everyone for their questions and thanx to Fabo for the ad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back