68 Dart front and rear bumpers for sale

-

slantysix

SlantySix
Reaction score
68 Dart 2dr bumpers for sale great shape no dents, nice chrome, no rust and trunk lid for same. Have nothing to fit them. Looking for front bumper 72 Scamp 68-72 Valaint and Duster will work. Hamilton Ontario

I'll send some pictures. Have a truck 2dr and rear bumper aswell. I'll sell cheap I don't have a car to fit them. I need money to buy parts.....

Yes it is! ;) Good thing I didn't have more cash to spend, my lil Neon may have gotten overloaded! LOL. Good to meet you.

Yes the rear is still for sale as well as the trunk. I'm in Hamilton Ontario, send me an email address and I will get back to you. I'm having trouble attaching any pictures here, but will email some to you. $100 for the bumper, $100 for the trunk or best offer for both or trade?

Leave me your email and I'll send some pictures for you. I'm having a hard time attaching pictures on the A-body web site. $100 for the bumper, I ahve a 68 2dr trunk aswell you can have both for $150. Or just take the bumper for $100, front was sold. I'm in Hamilton Ontario.

-
Back