68 Dart Hemi K Frame

-
B

bassguy1970

I was reading in the tech archives, and hemicop was saying there was someone in CA selling hemi k frames for 68 Darts. Could you send more info on this guy, I'm gonna go this route with my dart. I could use the help. You sound llike your pretty knowledgable with the super stocks. Thanks.

Newcomb's sells them but they have since moved out of CA (I think Utah)

Kramer's in PA also sells them and usually offers quicker service.

MEGA PARTS IS WHO YOU WANT, Here's they're #1-608-452-2045
Your right, Newcomb's does produce them, but be prepaired to wait awhile for it, the last one I bought from him, I waited 4 1/2 months, then finally convinced him to bring it to the national's for pickup.
And Kramer's is a retailer, he doesn't make them , he buys them from the same people you can, but adds a healthy profit to YOUR cost.
Here's a Company who actually produces them,(MADE TO ORDER) MEGA PARTS and I believe they have a COMPLETE PACKAGE for all A,B,E body cars - insulators, brackets, K-frame..(with skid plate if desired)..eveything you need to install your hemi.. Also 6 pak K-Frames. I bought my last HEMI K-frame from them, and everything fit perfect !! It's a father/son business. Very nice people. Just tell them what you need, made to order, it only took me 9 days, from the time I ordered to my door. Here's they're # 1-608-452-2045 . They're out of Wi. Just passing along my hassle free experiance. No problems with these guys. Very nice ,quality stuff !!

Can you post a link to his web site?
:-D:-D Sorry I didn't get right back , I was down at the garage looking for a set of seat brackets. I need to have a yard sale. Anyway, I'm not sure Mega Parts have a web site yet or not, but they advertise heavy in Mopar Collectors Guide. Sorry I couldn't help ya out with the web site. I do have they're phone Number , they may be able to give you the site if they have one, here's theyr'e number - 608-452-2045.......

I know lots of people that have had great experiances with megaparts. One restorer buys lots of hemi k-frames from them. They often get scores of NOS replacement parts and sell them for resonable prices.

I know lots of people that have had great experiances with megaparts. One restorer buys lots of hemi k-frames from them. They often get scores of NOS replacement parts and sell them for resonable prices.

Thanks alot, gonna check them out today.

:-D:-D OK, I did some calling around and it turns out that MEGA PARTS do NOT make hemi k-frames for the A-body cars. Sorry about that. But they gave me they're associates name and number to call , and he DOES make the HEMI K-Frame for the A-bodys, and he said he does very high quality work. His name is Al, and his number is 1-715-267-7141. Hope this helps you out. :-D:-D:-D

How to use lace wigsThis leaflet is designed to help you put on your wigs securely andhelp you take it off with out damaging the wig or your face!Preparing the lace human hair wigs the underneath the wig (if there is any!) is like building foundations for a house because it will give you a solid base to pin the wigs on to. This can be done by wrapping long hair and using pin curls, crossed grips, clips or even a bandage. Covering this with a stocking top, which is also pinned on, will give you extra security.Put the wig on with help by getting the wearer to place their fingers on top of the lace whilst the assistant pulls the fashion wigs down at the back. (Placing your fingers under the lace and pulling forward may cause the lace to tear). If on your own bend forward and pull thewig on like a hat. When adjusting it, please do not use the lace front wigs to pull the wig around as it may stretch or tear. Use the thick seam near the ear.

Jackass spammer! You've been reported!

-
Back