68 Dart Picture

-

Tacfire11

Strike Hard, Strike Deep
Reaction score
Sorry, my pictures are high res, so they're too big to post to the board. I'll work on taking the pictures again.

Tacfire11 said:
Sorry, my pictures are high res, so they're too big to post to the board. I'll work on taking the pictures again.

If you want to open another account on a different website and save them there or on your own webpage you can link the picture thru to FABO for all to see..

i use photobucket.
along with a few other members.

it works and its free!

Cerwin

My Dart Pictures, hope this works.

225Slant6.jpg

DartRear.jpg

DartFront.jpg

Picture018.jpg

The Drivers door has been replaced, but the glass shattered as I was taking off the crunched door :(

1a9e1352.jpg

DartDriver.jpg

Picture003.jpg

So what do you think of her? She's going to be my project for the next couple of Months.

I'm thinking of a 360, has anyone dropped one in before?

Does anyone have any pitfalls to watch out for, or advice to offer before starting a project like this?

Thanks.......

Schumacher makes motor mounts for your transition to the 360. You`re real lucky that the damage to your driver side door, didn`t extend into the fender and quarter panel. The passenger side looks like it only needs a little work. That`ll make a really nice ride, I`ve always liked the 68`s.

Looks like a good start just need a drivers door. I have a 68 270 Dart with the 360HP M.P. 360 I'll have to post some pictures

Would love to see how the 360 sits, did you have change the K Member or does the mounts do the trick.

It was already a 273 V8 just needed a driverside mount modification. The six swap probably needs a new K member and motor mounts but I'm not sure.

You can either use a V8 K-member, or use the Schumacher mounts with your /6 K-member. Of course you'll also need to change the tranny to a small block unit. Also, check your rear end -NO, NO,the one on the car :) - and see what you have in there. Chances are it's a 7.25" and they don't normally last that long behind a well built V8 unless you're really careful with it. You have a very nice looking car to start your build with. Good luck.

Thanks. I was really lucky to find her, and I'm looking forward to getting started. Just replaced the door, but because of the damage, the glass shattered coming out. So now I'm in the market for a Rear, Front Spindles for Disc Brakes, a K member for a V8, a 360 engine, a 727 tranny, and oh yeah and drivers door glass :).

I'm so happy to have found this site.

FABO is here to help and trust me it is the best place on the net, everyone here rocks and theres SOO much information that your eyeballs hurt once you get into it..

tons of helpful people and lots.. LOTS of sweet cars.

Yours will be one of them..
pictures look good.. you should consider a project thread that has updates.. we all like those, because when you update it.. you remember more then trying to tell us all how it went when your done.

also check the for sale section for your parts..
lots of members have the things your looking for.

Cerwin

-
Back