68 dart radiator.

-

twotone68

lifetime mopar man
Reaction score
As some of you know I am building my 68 dart sports special 2 dr. post. I'm getting to the motor/ trans. install and i'm looking for a radiator for it. It will be a daily driver,mild 318 w. 904trans. and 3.23 rear. The 318 is a 75 and I'm looking to put in one that is a bolt in with correct yr. fan shroud and tras. lines connects. If any one out there has one ,please drop me a line and let's talk money. Will be sending more progress pics soon. Thank's.

I think your 75 model 318 will have water pump out the right side for bottom hose to a 26 inch radiator. The 68 had a 22 inch radiator with that bottom hose on the left.
A brand new 26 inch radiator is what I would do.

Thank's for the input. Does anybody have experiance with having a 22in. with the inlet and outlet switched so it has a more stock apperance? If any body has one I'm interested. Thanks.

So we are clear on this, which side will your upper hose be on and your lower also?

:-DI need the upper hose on the drivers side and the lower hose on the passenger side. If I have to I'll have an aluminum one made with the correct mounting,demensions,and hose locations.mThanks for replies and imputs out there.

I've got a 68 radiator that would look correct. You'll need to have a radiator shop move the lower hose port. At 43 yrs old you should have it recored too.

I have a 67 Dart with a 22" radiator. My water pump is like yours so I bought a radiator for a '70-'72 Dart. It bolted right in with no mods. Also use the '70-'72 shroud. The part number for the shroud you need is 2998325, I use this one myself.

Thank you guys very much for the input. I think I'm going to us duster 360's advice ,I am finish painting engine compartment today and will send some update pics tomarrow.

-
Back