68 dode dart

-
If its in good condition, I'd say you could get $1000 out of it with out too much difficulty.

I'd be willing to drop $1000 on it (if its in good condition) if you were closer (I'm looking for a 4 door slant six car to use as a daily driver).

Some pictures and overall description would help. You would get more up here but in Florida I would think the above answers may be true. I would think if it was rust free you could get $2000+ for it up here in Michigan from that guy that still has a job.

I'd be willing to drop $1000 on it (if its in good condition) if you were closer (I'm looking for a 4 door slant six car to use as a daily driver).

If it's a solid, roadworthy car, $1000 would be fair. My 73 /6 is my daily driver. The more I looked at the current bunch of new and used cars in this area, the better the Dart looked.

I've decided that I'm going to be making car payments. It's either regular to a financial institution, or irregular to shops for what I can't fix and parts stores/FABO members/eBay for what I can fix (or upgrade when broken).

-
Back