68 dodge dart on local craigslist

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
would anyone be interested in these parts if I buy the car. I dont wanna buy if I dont have anyone interested pm me

MAN, for 68?
If you can afford it, you should do it for parting out OR the car.
Tail light and headlight bezels will get you 500 back if they are in good shape.
Not to mention the dash cluster and seat hardware.

MAN, for 68?
If you can afford it, you should do it for parting out OR the car.
Tail light and headlight bezels will get you 500 back if they are in good shape.
Not to mention the dash cluster and seat hardware.

Im willing to do it just to make a little cash and help some people get some parts they may need. Just wondering if there is any interest on here for some of the parts. I dont wanna screw myself

careful -- on the parting out to make $$

#1 it is a 4 door-- looks like it is complete--

$1 k to start will really test your patience --- you might break even -- it comes down to time & space.

if you are a professional parts guy then by all means go ahead -- but if you have a day job--- you need to get this car for less $$.

unless the parts are pristine you will be hard pressed to make max $$.

this is a great site-- but most people are always wanting a deal or shipping is too much.

anyhow just random thoughts-- I destroyed (parted) a dart sport & duster last year-- the tear down was fun--- the selling was ok-- but I sold most of it cheap.--

good luck ,Lawrence

careful -- on the parting out to make $$

#1 it is a 4 door-- looks like it is complete--

$1 k to start will really test your patience --- you might break even -- it comes down to time & space.

if you are a professional parts guy then by all means go ahead -- but if you have a day job--- you need to get this car for less $$.

unless the parts are pristine you will be hard pressed to make max $$.

this is a great site-- but most people are always wanting a deal or shipping is too much.

anyhow just random thoughts-- I destroyed (parted) a dart sport & duster last year-- the tear down was fun--- the selling was ok-- but I sold most of it cheap.--

good luck ,Lawrence

true but if the grill is good and tailights that should bring some decent money. not looking to get rich maybe make a few dollars and get some people some parts

That is a really nice gesture--
I'm just saying be careful--- you pay$1k for this, work your tail off pulling parts/ packing/ shipping & organizing emails & end up only making $900 back 100 short--
I like to do that too but I need a better margin to start. Lawrence

As of the time the pictures were taken the wheels, steering wheel, radiator, windshield moldings, fan shroud, glove box door, power steering pump and the wiper arms are already gone.

I don't see anything in the pictures I am interested in for my 4 door '68 so I would probably not be a part buyer from this car as far as all the aesthetic pieces, but if I ever needed anything mechanical, like a door handle, or something like that, then I would be a buyer.

I'd give 50 or so for a driver headlight bezel. Bet that does it for you! :D
Then again not sure it would fit my 69.

Actually I can think of one thing Id need - well many things actually. The chrome on the nose of the hood, and the ones on the nose of the fenders. If it's in better shape than mine..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back