-
Status
Not open for further replies.

davejc6

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have talk about this car on the forums all ready.

Lots of work done and little more to go

I would like to try and keep it local Riverside, CA Southern California

If interrested we can talk

stripped and painted inside and out, clear coated, newer 360, power disc brake upgrade, large bolt pattern, 8 3/4 , 727 and more.

"Perfect Body" NO RUST WHAT SO EVER

7k obo

dave

Attachments

• 68cuda.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 834
  • motor.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 810
  • gas.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 812
Dave,
i like to thank you for a smooth transaction. got the car this morning at 7:00 am, car looks great. here's a picture in my driver way. little TLC and it will be on the road soon.
again thanks
Dave

Attachments

• 1968 barracuda and parts 044.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 461
  • 1968 barracuda and parts 042.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 458
  • 1968 barracuda and parts 049.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 453
  • 1968 barracuda and parts 048.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 454
Nice one Dave.. it's my first Barracuda, at least before someone painted it red. Love 68s.

Grant

Well I hope it's everything I said and more. I hate seeing it go. I'll still kicking my self in the a$$.

I found the wash tank for the car. I will send it out when I have time from work or do you have one? Please keep it out of the salt!! it doesn't like rust..

Also the A/C from inside the car will be the same as stock.

Cheers

Glad to see this car go to another member!It sure looks nice and a sweet deal!Good luck with it!:thumblef:

Well I hope it's everything I said and more. I hate seeing it go. I'll still kicking my self in the a$$.

I found the wash tank for the car. I will send it out when I have time from work or do you have one? Please keep it out of the salt!! it doesn't like rust..

Also the A/C from inside the car will be the same as stock.

Cheers

Dave,

after the car is all cleaned up from the trip. this car will never see water again. It will be store in my temperature controlled garage. yes Dave everything you said and more. I would buy from you again. i will talk to you next week.
thanks Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back