-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pnypwr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Have a set of 4 original door panels and quarter interior panels. Nice shape for 55 years old. Need a little clean up I just wiped them down with windex have the gts emblems in them 3 are dated 67 one has no date asking 450 or best offer plus shipping. Can deliver to carlisle. legendary is 700 and no emblems and a year out

IMG_3577.jpeg

IMG_3578.jpeg

IMG_3579.jpeg

IMG_3580.jpeg

IMG_3581.jpeg

IMG_3582.jpeg

IMG_3583.jpeg

IMG_3584.jpeg

how about a trade. i need 68 door panels. this is a PG classic repop. i will do and even swap

IMG_1187 (1).JPG

no, just the wheel, look it up, not available for now, (on back order, if they make any more) and sells for over $500 new. i used for a very short time. still like new. i think its a fair trade!

Is it a 70 or 68-9 wheel? Where would I need to ship the panels?

i dont know the difference. i was using it in my 69 GTS convertible. i am in vista CA 92083

68-9 is a different shade of wood and 70 has the holes for the adaptor ring for the bigger column. Let me see what shipping would be I’m in ct

well, it's an aftermarket so shade isn't a factor. (all the same) pretty sure it a 68-69

Gonna cost 60 bucks to ship u cover shipping I’ll do it. Have more of a chance using the wheel than these I guess

well, its gonna cost me the same to ship the wheel. i am selling the wheel for $400 plus shipping. im looking for an even swap.

I hear ya but I wasn’t in the market for a wheel and the box for a wheel would be much smaller

Let's take this conversation to a private one please.
Thank you

i sold the wheel. i will offer $400 shipped for the door panels if you are interested let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back