68 Hemi Barracuda - Seems to cheap?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
and this Hillbilly says there's MORE than enough cam in that engine Denny!

Your right...I can't believe that was built with a station wagon cam
then I remembered..do to the exhaust configuration I was only hearing one bank....or just one side...I'll bet put them together out the back and it will sounds healthy

Your right...I can't believe that was built with a station wagon cam
then I remembered..do to the exhaust configuration I was only hearing one bank....or just one side...I'll bet put them together out the back and it will sounds healthy

Dyno sheet shows 649.9 HP with that station wagon cam. (with the 4bbl) I would bet the injection setup helps that number. And you can always open the N20 tank and add some more!

ya gotta admit...from where we was standin Sunday...it didn't sound all that "lumpy". but from what I understand..it's a rocket ship!!......maybe that what I ought to call it....the rocketship cam!

ya gotta admit...from where we was standin Sunday...it didn't sound all that "lumpy". but from what I understand..it's a rocket ship!!......maybe that what I ought to call it....the rocketship cam!

I fired it up in the garage and you can hear it in there but your theory is spot on.

Hey HemiMark,

Congrats on the cool score!!

I was very interested in the car and spoke with owner Linda a couple weeks ago when she had it on ebay. I was scheduled to go see the car but wanted to hear it run and she had no one at the time that could put the battery in it and run it. I told her to call me when I could hear it run if it did not sell on ebay. According to ebay it did not sell. Then I saw a picture of the car w/o the Hillborn for sale for $25000 by someone from the state of Washington. I thought someone bought the car and removed the Hilborn and was reselling it. Now I see you with the car. Not sure what happened with all of that.

If you do not mind me asking, did you buy it from Linda or somebody from Washington?

Anyway, glad it sold to a FABO member. Keep us posted on the fun you are going to have with your new fish. It is one beautiful bad boy!

Ma Snart

Hey HemiMark,

Congrats on the cool score!!

I was very interested in the car and spoke with owner Linda a couple weeks ago when she had it on ebay. I was scheduled to go see the car but wanted to hear it run and she had no one at the time that could put the battery in it and run it. I told her to call me when I could hear it run if it did not sell on ebay. According to ebay it did not sell. Then I saw a picture of the car w/o the Hillborn for sale for $25000 by someone from the state of Washington. I thought someone bought the car and removed the Hilborn and was reselling it. Now I see you with the car. Not sure what happened with all of that.

If you do not mind me asking, did you buy it from Linda or somebody from Washington?

Anyway, glad it sold to a FABO member. Keep us posted on the fun you are going to have with your new fish. It is one beautiful bad boy!

Ma Snart

I bought it from Linda. She is a super nice person but doesn't really know cars very well. The car is nice but not what it was described as. I'm happy I didn't buy it through e-bay. I got a really good deal ....

I bought it from Linda. She is a super nice person but doesn't really know cars very well. The car is nice but not what it was described as. I'm happy I didn't buy it through e-bay. I got a really good deal ....

the person thats happiest...
Susan (HemiMarks Mrs.) ....she got the sales spiff...and it was a molycocker!

Oh yeah, you're right about that. But it is impressive once the loud pedal is mashed.

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

4 wheel disc brake

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

Chevy engine compartment

IMG_0338.jpg

you sure did a nice job photoshopping the car in your posession ! i dont think you should waste your time with that rusty old hulk . Dont you have a 68 dart wasting away somewhere:poke:

Congrats. I like it a WHOLE lot. Unless the motor is grenaded, it's a steal.

I have it from my buddy Bull1tt...it runs like a raped ape!

and Bull1tt don't bull$hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back