Not open for further replies.

65 Valiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hate to sell my car...:-|

68 Dodge Dart 2 dr.post.
528 Ray Barton Hemi, 727 full manual valve body,trans brake,Dana 60 from Strange with 3.73 gears.
magnum force K-member with a rack and pinion steering
disc brakes at 4 corners
850HP on Dyno,without the plus nice extra shot of Nos.
Never raced on the strip.
Only the best parts in car.
etc. etc.

Car is located in Germany
asking price is $60.000
can assist with shipping

pls. PM me to get additional pictures and technical facts.
only serious enquiries pls.

No, i don't think so.
I bought it last year from an older man. Due to private reasons, i have to sell the car.

FWIW, someone gone banned today on there first post. Folks, not that hard to comprehend. Read the rules about comments in sale ads. Nice car or what have you is fine, but to jump on some one because you don't agree with the price?? That is why there is a pm system here.....

This thread is a mess. Heres the deal. Next comment about the price or any negative comments about the sale gets you banned. Im getting sick of editing thread and if it keeps up there will be absolutely no discussion of any kind in the classified section.

wow...love the nice clean look..good luck with the sale....must be fun as hell ,grins ear to ear, to drive!!!

This thread is a mess. Heres the deal. Next comment about the price or any negative comments about the sale gets you banned. Im getting sick of editing thread and if it keeps up there will be absolutely no discussion of any kind in the classified section.

As it should be

I remember seeing the car when it was purchased here in the states ( posted here, maybe bought here) to be exported to Germany and thinking it was an awesome car. I also thought about those Ford commercials about the guy being questioned at German customs when he was importing a 500 HP rustang cause he couldn't find a speed limit he liked in the states.

GLWS. It would seem to me that the euro hotrod market would absorb that car instead of it coming back to America. Sure would look good in my shop and on our local track!

Yeah, here it is:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=137068

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=138270

Man, that is very, very, nice. Makes my 68 Dart post car look like a pile of stuff... Congrats.

No idea what the negative comments would have been about. Lot of car for the money is what I see :scratch:

To build something like that over there with all the importation, assembly, craftsmanship. Christ, it looks like the asking price is taking a loss. I wish you nothing but the best and hope desperately to win the lottery.

Looks like one hell of a ride. Ray Barton hemis are far from cheap. Good luck with sale.

I have seen somw AWSOME mopars in Germany,but this went right into the top 5:prayer:That car will not leave Europe!It'll get snatched right up,how many HEMI DARTS for sale in those parts these days???:happy1:

Fantastic post car!!!! Gives me some ideas on mine, if I wasn't doing a resto look. Good luck!!

The motor alone was probably in the vicinity of 20K, given the level of execution 60K is not out of the ballpark.

The execution on the interior is mint. Love the factory/industrial look. Under the hood is excellent too.

All business, hope you get your price.

Given the hurdles he had to endure to get that thing to Germany, for someone to pay 60K in Germany for a car of that caliber would be a steal.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

To build the engine costs about 29K

Trans is from Pro Trans with a manual shift low band apply,reverse pattern and trans brake with clean neutral, billet steel direct drum and steel 5 pinion front planetary with standard ratio.
costs about 5K

who wants more input? Can tell u everything.

The motor alone was probably in the vicinity of 20K, given the level of execution 60K is not out of the ballpark.

The execution on the interior is mint. Love the factory/industrial look. Under the hood is excellent too.

All business, hope you get your price.

Given the hurdles he had to endure to get that thing to Germany, for someone to pay 60K in Germany for a car of that caliber would be a steal.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back