68 hp manifolds in a B body

-

ram250098

69 Barracuda
Reaction score
Has anyone used or seen any 68 Hp exhaust manifolds used in a 71-74 B body. I want to ditch my headers but I am not sure if these will fit...
Thanks
AL

Has anyone used or seen any 68 Hp exhaust manifolds used in a 71-74 B body. I want to ditch my headers but I am not sure if these will fit...
Thanks
AL
If you have a 340 in your Mopar...there is NO reason why they would not fit!! Come on...You are a Mopar Man!! lol..

I know they will fit the heads Craig I am not sure about routing the pipes and what kind of bends are going to be needed, I don't want them hitting the frame or a half inch off the inner fenders,,,etc
I posted on the FBBO board as well and searched every site I know of, but seems no one has used these on a 71/74 Charger / Runner...which is why I am abit worried, don't want to layout the $400 if they won't work.
AL

Thanks
AL

What year is your B body? The 71-72 engine compartment is different than the 73-74.

the 71-72 engine compartment is almost the same as a 70-71 E body , may be subtle differences here and there but it is basically the same , they use the same K frame.

That said, the 340HP manifolds fit an E body , it's what they used on the 340 cars in 70 , so they should easily fit a 71-72 b body , 73-74 ????

Thanks John I am going to put them in a 73. When I look at headers for 70s B bodies they also say fits Cuda / Challenger. So I can't see the 71-72 Charger engine bays being that much different than the 73-74s.
AL

I know I know Craig, but I also think about those headers you said I could have that are at Franks.....the price is right LOL
I think Frank would rather install the headers than the manifolds...that is the impression I am getting...then I would still need the bolt kit..uggg LOL
AL

-
Back