68 Notch back Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redfish

It looks like the conv. boot I have. I think it is correct. I cant tell but on the underside there doesn't seem to be any rips or tears in the boot. If the boot doesn't have any damage or rips other than being dirty and the staining I'll take it for the $20.00 plus shipping if you think that is fair. I'll give it a ton of TLC to try and bring it back. My zip is 06810 I'm in CT. Let me know what you think.

Carl

Is it a floor shift car? I need the transmission linkage parts below the floor pan.

lower bracket
adjusting lever
lower rod

Same parts are circled in picture below.

downsized_0503111056-1.jpg

If the other deal falls thru I need the rear window channel all the way to the trunk. My seams trunk channel and window Dutchman panels rotted. I have what I need in pics if you pm me your email. That may be easier

drivers side rear upper metal door panel(above the cardboard door panel below the glass) to 34436

I dont have vinyl top trim.
I dont have those shifter linkage pieces.
PMs sent to others.
Thanks

Did the rear window stainless trim sell? I'd be interested in it if it's still available

Did the rear window stainless trim sell? I'd be interested in it if it's still available

Yep, front and rear reveal mouldings are sold.
I knew all along those would be the first piceces to go. Good luck

here are few more pics of areas asked about.
The trunk lid has some surface rust and one slight bend in the lower edge left of the lock.
The rear glass channel has one rust through in lower right about 3 inches long.
If you already have my email address please use that rather than flood my pm box. Thanks

Attachments

• S6304298.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 198
  • S6304299.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 245
  • S6304300.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 209
  • S6304301.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 196
  • S6304303.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 219
  • S6304302.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 216
  • S6304304.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 224
  • S6304305.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 205
When I sold the remains of the 73 Valiant word of mouth about this 68 fish brought a interested buyer. I agrred not to sell any more parts from it while he tries to gather funds. We didn't discuss a time frame so Parting this car is on hold until further notice.

Would you have any problem with cutting the lower rear part of the left quarter panel and selling it? I need a patch panel and can't find a repro to save my life.

The remainder of this car is promised to a local buyer. I imagine it will be tax refund season before he can buy it. I dont have a problem with that. The car really is too solid to cut up. Over my years here I've seen a bunch of member restoring much worse and I've offered this car to a few of them. Oddly enough, only after I decided to part it out did someone step up to save it.
When he does come around with the 700 bones, I'll need to visit our fellow member BarracudaKid and pick up a drivers door for my 67 vert project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back