-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tguss

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
68 Plymouth valiant factory v8 car , 273/904 . 76000 miles ,the motor and trany was pulled and 360/727 was installed. 273/904 can go with car and all other original parts. 360 was rebuilt ,whiplash cam set with springs installed with lots other parts, trany was rebuilt and tci breakaway converter installed, new hooker headers , full 2 1/2 exhaust still in box, front drums we're replace with disk brakes , new ball joints and bushings, I have 8 3/4 rear end with new brakes and hardware and new super stock leaf springs may install this week end, this car is super solid , no rust or pans we're replace , very strait and
clean body, in side seats needs redone have rips. All original parts will go with car including factory 13 inch wheels and dog dish caps , spare and jack. As car sits it will need things hook up. I'm putting 10,000 on car or work out trade for a 67-70 Bbody. Or maybe nice Harley (no sporters). Car have been factory under coated under car is super clean , trunk is super clean so is floors. Videos of car is on youtube under tguss1000 with the 273 in it. This car was very well taken care of and I'm 3rd owner. Every thing on car works even dome light. I'll continue working on car when time permits until sold , traded or running , lots of new parts went into car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 730
that is a very clean car. and to clarify because your first post I had to price hunt. you said $10k or trade?

Yes I'm asking 10k or trade for 67-70 Bbody , car will come with all original parts also

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back