68 Roadrunner......kinda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully someone will snag it up and put it back together. 22k is a little steep just to tear it down and rebuild it

There was a 70 or 71 Cuda vert done that way for sale up here... think it was in Alberta somewhere plum with a shaker ? Eny Alta members seen this? crap im getten old just finished breky and cant remember what i had :???::coffee:.

I like it with the exceptions of the stacks and the mirrors. I would totally drive it

There was a 70 or 71 Cuda vert done that way for sale up here... think it was in Alberta somewhere plum with a shaker ? Eny Alta members seen this? crap im getten old just finished breky and cant remember what i had :???::coffee:.

Now that would be a shame,...those are just too rare.:wack:

I remember this type of thing happening every once in a while back in the day. Gotta remember, they were just cars back then. Used to be a Rustang on a TLC chassis that showed up on most every cruise night on Valley Pkwy in Escondido. Up here in Orange County there is a late 70s Vette and a Pinto on 4wd chassis that you still see bopping around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back