Status
Not open for further replies.

Trackpac

Trackpac in Florida
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
68 Roadrunner 383 early production RM21 post coupe. Orig EE1 dark blue metallic (one repaint), white vinyl top car. Car codes as H4C, 2 tone blue and white interior (rare special order for a post car)). Orig owner removed vinyl top and seats. I have correct yr. replacements. I am second owner. Numbers matching 383 (runs good, no leaks or smoke! ) I have fender tag/proper documentation. Orig 8 3/4 with 3.23 sure grip in place. Power steering, manual brake car. Factory Decor Option with absolutely gorgeous tail panel and nice decor trim. Orig 4speed car with factory tach in dash. Orig owner changed to 727 auto for wife (nothing cut) and she was STILL terrified and wouldn't drive it, so it was parked. I have bellhousing, 4 speed pedals, 23 spline crash box (optional 18 spline available) with car. I have correct 68 front/rear seats (need recovered), Car has been stored most of its life after 1972. I have stored car last 5 years. Extremely solid car with absolutely clean undercarriage, all floors, frames, inner fenders, extensions ALL NICE! THIS CAR DOES NOT NEED ANY BODY PANELS REPLACED AND IS WEARING ALL OF ITS ORIG PANELS!!! All brightwork NICE. Bumpers need rechromed. Drivers rear quarter has a few small spots on very bottom (easy fix), passenger rear quarter has minor rust that will require a patch in the wheel lip opening area (easy fix). Rest of body is virtually rust free with only minor dings/scratched that are easily blocked. All jambs are clean, hood/decklid clean as well. Magnum 500's with nice stainless trim rings and center caps. I have of nice extras that go with car as I've been collecting this stuff a few years anticipating restoration. Nice additional 68' RR hood with car. Orig hood is nice but drilled for hood pins (I'm picky!) Car is located near Cleveland, Ohio. Very rare to find one this clean, well optioned, early production post coupe 4 speed with known history, running /driving with it's orig running BIG BLOCK in place! Light patchwork, block, paint and drive as you go or go the RESTO route and have a big $$$ car you can be proud of without breaking the bank or mortgaging the house! Do NO waste my time if you arent aware of this cars rarity/valuation, or know exactly what you are looking at! Market value is more than my selling price of
$11K ($3000 in extras included). I am selling to make room for a recently purchased Mopar from my childhood. I am not interested in any trades (sorry). I would prefer to pass my car on to an appreciative, educated MOPAR fan who is capable. I will NOT sell to an unrealistic dreamer who isnt aware of this birds rarity and historical significance. Those of us in the hobby who are educated know the scarcity and desirability of this car in it's current condition! Roadrunners 40th Anniversary is here!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!
Randy in Cleveland, Ohio
Cell#440-429-0409

100_1193.jpg

100_1196.jpg

100_1210.jpg

100_3058.jpg

100_1192.jpg

100_3079.jpg

Sold ! Sold ! Sold ! Sold ! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back