-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sussmad

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
It was my daily driver for 6 years, been sitting since June. Just putting a feeler out only to FABO members. Floors super solid, had the factory tar-undercoating. Pictures show the usual body problems. Interior nice, redone. headliner nice, zero rips, some discoloring. Dash one crack and someone mounted a CB holder on the lower shelf that is still there. Slant 6, 225, one barrel, 100K. Mechanical issues: needs carb rebuilt, cracked exhaust manifold, heater core (bypassed now) probably a radiator, power steering leak-hoses. no e-brake. Brakes good when parked. pictures taken today 3/11/10 sorry about some of the focus issues
$1800.00-jump on me if you think I am way out of line. Outside of Boston
Would consider trades for a 4 door, (yes, that is not a typo!) pre 71 Valiant/Dart or Wagon.
IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0329.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

IMAG0339.jpg

IMAG0330.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

Upload.jpg

Upload2.jpg

Upload4.jpg

Upload3.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0324.jpg

hey, You said the brakes work good in park? How good do they work when your moving? Just kidding. I think the price is high considering the overall condition, Good Luck!

it certainly is not a beauty, but I don't see many around even in this condition. Any interest? talk to me. Price negotiable. Thanks

$1200 . would include it in a partial trade for 4 door or wagon.

i would really like to get my hands on a 2 door 68. too bad you didnt want trade for something as new as my 76 4 door. if i had any money , i would probrably pay 1200. isnt that the way it always works though.

somebody should want to build a fast car; one of the lightest mopars built.

to gauge pricing....I just sold my real nice 1968 valiant B5 blue black bucket seat interior no rust california car with a 360 and brand new transmission in it (not hooked up just set in there on the mounts), 8-3/4 rear end included ready to bolt in, and it's a factory power front disc brake car, for $2,000. I had to get it out of storage at my parent's house (neighbors were throwing a fit). At least i sold it to my roomate so I can at least still work on it! :)

I'll trade ya. I have a 74 4 dr custom with V8 auto, not running, missing the front seat that dustersforever bought, but other than that it's complete. Good interior. Straight up trade and you take care of hauling. You bring yours and take mine. Your is rougher than mine. I can send pics if you shoot me a email addy. I'm in West Plains, Mo. 65775
Small Block

Thanks for the offer Small Block but you are too far away. Still for sale. It is rough, but from what I've seen on the restoration treads someone who wants this model can fix it. I bombed around town with it for years.

Still sitting here; $1200 always negotiable. Would like someone from FABO to have it. outside of Boston

Still for sale: just sitting in the garage; super solid floors and frame; good project car not many 2 door valiants around. I have a new camera if you need better pictures.

Bought my '69 2-dr sedan w/87K for $150 from the original owner's grandson. Still got it, need to get cracking on it because I have gathered up the hard stuff for it and mey employment is pretty solid. Just time is hard to coe by!

keep us posted on your progress . These are awesome cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back