-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopardave

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
As title states , parting out rust free 68 Valiant 4 door , alot of good parts left . 1 / 4 panels , trunk , deck lid , tail lghts , floor boards , fenders , hood , glass , etc ... just let me know what u need ?? 8)

Just curious how much for the full passenger side quarter & rear passenger side door skin if in decent shape?

I could use a driveshaft for a v-8 4 door. How much if you have one?

Sorry for slow responce guys , been slammed with restoreations and been off and on covered with snow the last couple weeks ... heres some pics .. Thanks
DSCN1342.jpg
DSCN1341.jpg
DSCN1340.jpg

I'm interested in the front & back glass gaskets to 60108. That side trim is 68 signet only. Any interior & engine bar shots?

I will get some addional interior and engine bay pics .Have a full set of nice red door panels , 50.00 plus shipping . As far as the front and rear glass gskts , i kinda have my doughts that they would still be very pliable for reuse . When i get around to pulling glass , if they are savable i will make you a deal .

interested in seeing interior shots as soon as you get them. Wish I was close, need a windshield.

as title states , parting out rust free 68 valiant 4 door , alot of good parts left . 1 / 4 panels , trunk , deck lid , tail lghts , floor boards , fenders , hood , glass , etc ... Just let me know what u need ?? 8)
being your email is full i'm interested in front windsahield trim...how much with shipping to 15001

sorry guys .. havent been on FABO for a while and didnt realize my in box was full ... cleared out , let me know what you need \\:D/

I would like red door jamb wind lace if its ( not Maroon ). Hard to tell for sure by the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back