-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68Valiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
After much self debating I have come to terms that I will sell my 68 valiant. The reason being that I recently purchased a new home out of state (in Pa.) and I am afraid that I just will not have the time (or cash) to arrange for transport of the vehicle. Here are the specifics:

68 Valiant 100 - 4 door
225 slant 6 with 53,000 original miles on it! Starts right up.
freshly rebuilt head (replaced the old valve seats with hardened seats and new valves.)

New complete brake system including: new steel lines complete, new rubber hoses complete, all 4 drum cylinders new.

Car interior is in very good shape, all original black vinyl with only one minor rip on the passenger side front seat. Comes with original owners manual complete with original certicard.

Car exterior is in great shape. Minor surface rust but no holes and no bondo! floor pans are great and the trunk is clean. Original paint (white)only one minor dent by the rear signal light.

What it needs:

New front to rear fuel line. (The fuel pump and the steel line to the carb are new)

Emergency brake cable.

and a little basic tlc

I will also include a set of stiffer rear springs, some extra steel brake lines, 2 extra rims, a timing cover and an extra carburetor and a spare set of tailights.

The only problem is that I do not have a title for the car. I do have the original certicard and the insurance information from the previous owner with his name and address.
I am asking $1000 or BEST REASONABLE OFFER.

Email all inquiries to rush2ny@aol.com I will get back to you promptly.

Thanks,
Russ

P.S. I also have a 1990 Ford conversion van (full size) that needs a transmission but the engine is strong (5.0) Clean title. $300 and a tow and it's yours!

Russ, Congrads on the house purchase, however, this can be a hard sell without the title reguardless of what you have. Take some time out and get the title. While you wait for it, think again about selling a car thats basicly good to go and enjoy. I thought the very same thing as I lay awake at night wondering how I'm going to pay for this house.

Is transporting the car a problem.

Thanks for the kind words. Transporting the car is a problem. Getting a title for it should be no problem as I have done this on my Charger years back. For two or three hundred, there is a company that takes care of this stuff. I just don't want all the additional cost and I fear that if I do take the car with me it will just sit there for years before I can get to finishing it.

Russ

LOL, well my bud, thats what a garage is there for. He he he. Besides, it beats starting over with another car....well, sometimes it does. But your car looks very good. It could look like my Duster. Ha ha ha. My car sat for a year or so before I got back into it. A car sitting in the garage is not the crime. Leaving it rot is.
Transportation is really just insuring the car and swapping plates for a day. Leagal or not. :-\"
No insurance is a ticket I refuse to get again and can handle anything else.

A tow dolly is an option. Front wheels up and pull along. Can you tow like this should you decided for a change?
If not, I can help there. So long as if you don't mind a Ford Tuarus puilling the car. :shaking:

Hey GT,
I am moving to Willow Street in Lancaster county. I see that you too are in Central PA. Whereabouts?

Rumblefish360,
Thanks again. I suppose that if I can't get a buyer for it I will have to get a tow dolly. I already have a truck reserved so it's just figuring how much extra they will charge.

Russ

I'm north of there in Selinsgrove, Snyder County...Lancaster is growing pretty rapidly, I worked down there last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back