68 valiant signet seat foam

-

dennday67

Reaction score
So I'm having my low back bucket seats redone locally and the upholster called me last night to tell me the foam was shot. Said it would cost another $200 for him to make them unless I can find them for cheaper. Well I can't find the right ones and the ones I did find are around $240. 67 mustang ones look close for $100 a pair shipped. He said we might be able to modify them to work. Anyone have a better solution?

seat foam isn't cheap, I did the bench in my old dart. I would let the upholstery guy do it, $200 well spent in my book!

Legendary is really the only re-pop source, and I believe $200 is a bargain from the upholstery guy. x4

While these seats dont have fancy contours like highly raised bolsters, they do have just enough curves and tapers to justify the cost of correct molded reproduction buns.
Those buns are for both A and B body seats and do require a little shaving for the smaller A body skin. End result is a tight skin though.
I wish I had a nickle for every car I've seen on ebay, etc.., stating new Legondary seat covers and the pictures show poor installation, wrinkles everywhere.

-
Back