-
Status
Not open for further replies.

furyfrank

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 68 valiant 4 door that is a az car ( no rust ). The car has a few options on it, it has power disc brakes sbp and a viper alarm with power door locks. The problem is with the viper alarm and I am tired of messing around with it. It has a az title restored/salvage which I am checking with az state. It has aftermarket wheels 15 " with wheel locks. The car is located in Phx, Az. It has all new rubber for the doors and somebody put 5th ave seats in it. I am asking $900.00 for it and am a little flexiable on price. I will try to download pictures if not I will send them to you. I probally left alot out so any questions just PM me.

Attachments

• 68 valiant.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 847
  • S2010001.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 806
  • S2010002.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 791
  • S2010003.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 810
  • S2010004.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 809
  • S2010005.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 818
  • S2010006.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 795
  • S2010007.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 781
  • S2010008.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 783
  • S2010009.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 790
The carb is a holley 2-barrel and somebody changed the intake from a single to a 2 barrel, the original manifold and carb is in the trunk. The engine turns over but because of the viper alarm doesn't start. The original single carb looks almost brand new. Like I said this car has sbp dics brakes on it and also has power door lock because of the alarm. The car I think was originally white but repainted blue but they painted the door jams and inside the trunk and hood. I think the wheels are fairly rare because they are 15 in, it has locking lug nuts and I have the adaptor for them.

Also this is a factory a/c car almost everything is there but missing compressor but a have a couple of them. And a few more parts that I would throw in.

The guy buying my car is flying up from Phoenix and driving it from Montana to Tuscon. I wish he could instead drive this one up to me! Good luck it should sell no problem.
I bet the wheels are actually 5x100 lug pattern which will both on a SBP. Remember all the Neon guys bolting SBP ralleys on their Neons?

This the only place that I have this car listed, I figured I would give someone here a chance at it before I list it other places.

I like the wheels, anybody know more info on the manufacture and if they are a true 4" bolt pattern? Car looks like it would clean up nice, good deal for someone.

I like the wheels, anybody know more info on the manufacture and if they are a true 4" bolt pattern? Car looks like it would clean up nice, good deal for someone.

Tried to see a name on the wheels but I would have to pull one off, These look like true 4 in bolt pattern.

The alarms are a cinch to remove especially in older cars. I have had to remove a few because they didn't work or wouldn't shut off.

I see all those relays in the engine/brake booster photo.Do you think the locks will work again manually? Good car good price . I'm like a junky jonesn' for this thing.

A 68 has such simple wiring it should be easy to just bypass the Viper and hotwire the car to get it running. One of those $40 electronic eBay distributers just need 12v and a ground, then power and ground the coil. At least just to make it a drive it home sort of deal.

This is not a cheap alarm it has relays and the car has power door locks, it was installed by audio express.

Your HOME HOME HOME. of thr one dollar installation.

Still want this car. Still in Michigan, still very depressed about that.

run a wire from the positive side of the coil to the positive of your battery and see if it starts. if it does start you may have to pull the wire to kill it. you also could try turning it over at the silanoid .

If anyone has a interest in this car speak now or forever hold your interest. I just listed on craigslist . So if anyone has a interest let me know I have had a bunch of calls on it but I thought I would give you guys first crack at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back