leftrear.jpg

leftrear.jpg

Swinger.jpg

Swinger.jpg

interior.jpg

interior.jpg

leftengine.jpg

leftengine.jpg

Like I've said before - superb. F6 is the "best" color I've ever seen on a 69 Swinger. I just LOVE it.

Grant

WOW! Very, very, nice car!!

I'm not trying to 'flame' it, however, for the price he's asking- the motor should be painted the correct turquoise color, the master cylinder is incorrect, and the chrome 'DART' emblems on the front fenders only came on rear stripe delete cars only.

:)

I'm not trying to 'flame' it, however, for the price he's asking- the motor should be painted the correct turquoise color, the master cylinder is incorrect, and the chrome 'DART' emblems on the front fenders only came on rear stripe delete cars only.

Correct......:salut:

Wow... have A-bodies gotten into this kind of price range now a days? I have a 71 with the same drive train sitting in my back yard waiting for me to prep and paint it.

It is straight with no rust. Picked it up about 18 months ago for $1800. I guess it was a pretty good investment!

I suppose that I should hurry up and finish my Demon so I can get the Dart done as well.

Didn't some of the 69 Swingers come out with 340 red motors?

:grin:Thanks for the kind words of admiration everyone. I also have a book clearly showing the Dart emblems on the front fender with the SWINGER stripe and here is a link to the MOPAR NATS OE Certified where the motor was red. NEVER SAY NEVER! I also talked with another original owner and his motor was also red.
http://www.mmcdetroit.com/ICCA/References/Engine_Compartment/image_76.html

Wow... have A-bodies gotten into this kind of price range now a days? I have a 71 with the same drive train sitting in my back yard waiting for me to prep and paint it.

It is straight with no rust. Picked it up about 18 months ago for $1800. I guess it was a pretty good investment!

I suppose that I should hurry up and finish my Demon so I can get the Dart done as well.

Is it an original Demon 340 4speed car?

Also nice show quality paint/body job delivered to the shop as a bare sheel will cost $8K to $12K without much if any rust issues. Figure another $8K to $12K in complete new interior, rebuilding all components, plating, engine rebuild...

And then you do all the assembly at home.

VERY NICE DART! Yea there are a couple of things that are not correct but it is DAMN NICE! Takes a lot of time and $$$ to get one looking that SWEET!

My 69 swinger has turquoise 340 block from factory.I was told that 340s could also be blue or red blocks.Maybe it depends in what plant it was made. My swinger was Hamtramck plant but I think some were made in LA?My car does not have fender mounted emblem.That is a sweet car.I know of an original F6 mod top car up here in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back