-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocHolliday1995

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
ISO 340 engine mounts that will fit a 69 v8 k member. Will paypal and pay for shipping. All online stores are sold out that I can find. But if you know of somewhere that might still have them, please comment. Thanks everyone.

Forget about new. The only one that had them for a while was Schumacher and his business is fading. Probably best hope is someone here has a used set.

Forget about new. The only one that had them for a while was Schumacher and his business is fading. Probably best hope is someone here has a used set.
I talked with them and mancini this morning. All on backorder, been on backorder for months. I'm hoping someone on here will have them.

Dart Duster Demon Scamp A body small block engine Motor Mount Stands 273 318 340 | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
340/360 drivers side mount it the same, it is the smaller mount. 318/273 is the larger mount, all small block are the same on the passenger side. I have them at home in Illinoise, but I am in Arkansas presently and won't be back until Friday. If you can't find one by then PM me.

340/360 drivers side mount it the same, it is the smaller mount. 318/273 is the larger mount, all small block are the same on the passenger side. I have them at home in Illinoise, but I am in Arkansas presently and won't be back until Friday. If you can't find one by then PM me.
Awesome, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back