Not open for further replies.

kllerb69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 barracuda for sale
located in LI NewYork
1969 fast back with 67 nose rust free floors old paint "dings scratches no dents" ,disk brakes, shure grip rear,centerlines w/dry rot tires, 70's mopar buckets seats,70's cobb web paint in interior on all trim and dash.fiberglass hood.
NO ENG OR TRANS. This was my sons project that he worked on for two days then quit and has sat for 2 years, come take a look before the snow comes.
asking $4,500.00usd

Attachments

• 69 bcuda 001.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 3,060
  • 69 bcuda 002.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 3,052
  • 69 bcuda 007.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 3,030
Oh man. I'd love this. Dang!
Levittown area?

wow i think every long island guy wants this thing! That would look real good next to my dads 67 notch!

Pfst, I think it'll look better next to my '73 Cuda! LOL! ;)

small block k frame,auto trans car man steering, right 1/4 has blistering small bolt pattern wheels new set of hedders will not sell parts come take a look
cash or possible even trade for 63 65 b body or71 rr-gtx

Good looking vehicle if I did not have another project like finding time to work on my 72 340 Duster, I would come by and take a look at it.I know what you mean about getting the kids interested in projects there attention span is not that much.

Car is still for sale or trade more pictures and info available just put your eng and trans in and drive

More pics as requested i have more but i need to reduce thier size to up load the doors have been repainted since i took the pics.

Attachments

• 36rolls 007.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 2,329
  • 36rolls 015.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 2,324
Engine bay is nice and clean....but it looks like Nina Hartley took on the Yankees, Mets, Giants and jets in there!! Whats with all the stains?? LOL

more pics

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 2,315
  • 010.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 2,324
  • 017.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 2,303
As you see the car is clean except for some one had a bad acid trip [cobwebbing] in the interior, easy fix and the paint is blistering on the right rocker the floors are rust free it has disk brakes and sure grip. Drop in your eng and trans and cruise

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 2,280
  • 025.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 2,275
as a reply to many Pm's the car is to nice and complete to part out,I willing to trade for a B body rust free roller pm me

you said the same thing on the 26 but its not a 25k resto but a solid builder that doesn't need floors ,trunk etc that all adds up to a lot of labor and parts, put a engine and transmission in it repaint the interior and you have a nice driver that you know that eng wasn't made from someones junk box with a sand paper hone job ,aka ebay car I am listing this here so what you see is what you get and not a big surprise that you wish you have see it first

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back