-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda69red

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This is a roller could be a restoration or for a rat rod. There is no hood or grille. Would rather not part out and then destroy.The complete interior is in car as well as the dash and gauges and all of the glass. Offering for 1500.00. Also have a few miscellaneous parts. You would have to ship or pickup. Wont allow picture file to big

Acworth Ga.

Here are a few photos

P1000494.JPG

P1000495.JPG

I didn't need those anyway. I'm more interested in the floorpan, trans hump, trans crossmember and the under dash ductwork. maybe a few other things.

Cuda69Red,
For what it's worth, you will make a LOT more money parting it out. Several years ago, I bought a rusty 69 Barracuda 340 4 spd fastback JUST for the 4 spd setup. I paid $3,000 for it. After pulling all of the 4 spd stuff, I parted out the rest on Ebay. I made out like a bandit. Tiny little pieces you don't even think about went for GOOD money. I wound up making money on my 4 spd conversion. Strip it down to the BARE BONES.

Cuda69Red,
For what it's worth, you will make a LOT more money parting it out. Several years ago, I bought a rusty 69 Barracuda 340 4 spd fastback JUST for the 4 spd setup. I paid $3,000 for it. After pulling all of the 4 spd stuff, I parted out the rest on Ebay. I made out like a bandit. Tiny little pieces you don't even think about went for GOOD money. I wound up making money on my 4 spd conversion. Strip it down to the BARE BONES.
I see that now thanks

I didn't need those anyway. I'm more interested in the floorpan, trans hump, trans crossmember and the under dash ductwork. maybe a few other things.
I have the heater core assy,trans hump okay would have to cut out,and have to check on crossmember

Looking for
lower trunk lid trim
Ashtray
Drivers side reverse lens, or the entire assembly, whichever is easier.

Thanks

I'm interested in the under dash hoses if they are in decent shape.
Please "start conversation" when you have the time.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back