-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripleplay

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth Barracuda Coupe. Project or parts car. No motor or trans. Was small block car (318), automatic column shift car. Still has the V8 K frame. Body is straight with some rust. Frame looks good. All suspension components and rear intact. Front grille panel and grille inserts are gone, and the gauge cluster is gone. The rest is still there. Lots of good parts, trim, interior, good glass, etc. Worth at least $300 as scrap. $850.00

Attachments

• 69 Barracuda.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 902
  • 69 Barracuda 3.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 865
  • 69 Barracuda 4.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 844
Please forgive this comment, but 'Why doesn't anybody ever cover these cars up?' I am guilty as well.

Car has drum brakes and small pattern.
I'd love to keep it covered but have way too much stuff and way too little room.
You'd think that between all the people interested in the bumperettes and the rear window trim, plus the K frame, it would be worth $850 to someone even if they didn't take any other parts and scrapped it.
I really didn't want to bother with parting it out, but what do ya think?
What's the prevailing opinion out there?

It's worth more parting it. Plus I want the rear window moldings. Please pm me a price and condition. Thanks, mike.

Car has drum brakes and small pattern.
I'd love to keep it covered but have way too much stuff and way too little room.
You'd think that between all the people interested in the bumperettes and the rear window trim, plus the K frame, it would be worth $850 to someone even if they didn't take any other parts and scrapped it.
I really didn't want to bother with parting it out, but what do ya think?
What's the prevailing opinion out there?

Where in MD are you located? I'm interested in the whole car, PM me. Thanks

I never seen them go for that money.(maybe nos) if so with used ones, I got a furtune in my basement and garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back