69 Barracuda dash bezel options

-
There's another enigma for me. I thought the deluxe interior gave you the woodgrain dash.
I thought Deluxe Interior got you the door panels, set covers, and carpet on sides in the rear? I thought wood grain steering wheel and wood grain dash were some other add on? Then pedal bezels not sure about those? Just like Formula S didn't get you the 150 speedo that was an extra cost option. Then in '69 they decided to make fold down rear seat on fastbacks extra cost option where as previous years was standard. Maybe original sales brochure, which I don't have, could shed some light?

I thought Deluxe Interior got you the door panels, set covers, and carpet on sides in the rear? I thought wood grain steering wheel and wood grain dash were some other add on? Then pedal bezels not sure about those? Just like Formula S didn't get you the 150 speedo that was an extra cost option. Then in '69 they decided to make fold down rear seat on fastbacks extra cost option where as previous years was standard. Maybe original sales brochure, which I don't have, could shed some light?
You might be right. I thought all the woodgrain was included in the deluxe interior option-Door panels, dash, steering wheel. LOL. 100 people will give you 100 different answers. I did a little research on this and got all kinds of different "opinions". :BangHead:

This video talks about some options:

I notice there were three different dash trims on that vid. Most were black with silver below but the mod top car had woodgrain. There was an option for woodgrain dash with matching steering wheel and had a black bottom portion. The rallye dash option had woodgrain with black below. No real rhyme or reason for how it was decided.

this brings up a somewhat related question: does anybody here have the rear bench with arm rest instead of fold down seat?

Nice looking interior. Same colour as mine. You bring up an interesting point. My gauge centers are chrome but I don't have the deluxe interior. Are they supposed to be black?
I have a delux interior and am restoring my cluster. I stripped black paint off the center caps - to reveal a chrome finish.

-
Back