69 Barracuda Deluxe Interior in a 68?

-

MonkeyTrev

Reaction score
I am about to purchase a 68 Barracuda fastback, and of course I am looking at parts and pictures online trying to find inspiration for the build. I really like the saddle tan deluxe interior that was available in the 69 Barracuda's. Are the interior pieces interchangeable relatively easily? My main question is the door panels, do the 69 door panels fit in the 68?
69 Cuda Saddle Interior.jpg

You can get the door panels and the seat upholstery colors from Legendary Auto Interiors in Saddle if you want to do a custom order.. You have to call them and request the exact color codes you want. Also Im pretty sure you can use 69 door cards in a 68 but don't forget that the chrome seat medallions are not available. Also you will need the saddle hinge covers.

The quick answer is yes, the 69 door panels will fit just fine on a 68 door. The only thing that changed was the lock position in the top of the door everything else is the same.

The quick answer is yes, the 69 door panels will fit just fine on a 68 door. The only thing that changed was the lock position in the top of the door everything else is the same.
That as well as '69 Barracuda doors don't have the vents on the lower inner portion of the door which doesn't affect anything.

-
Back