Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, sorry for the lousy cell pics. Here is a complete front end set of emblems from my 69 cuda. These are very nice and would require some polishing. Posts are all there and solid. Also have the fasteners.
2 fender fish #296356 and 7
Barracuda fender scripts #2901852
"Plymouth" nose piece
$180 for all.
Plus the ride from Ontario

Thanks
Steve

Attachments

• 2014-09-15 20.57.26.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 394
  • 2014-09-15 20.58.48.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 399
  • 2014-09-15 20.58.58.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 410
For what I can see of the condition in the pics, and what I saw at Carlisle if you shopped right this summer, you're about 2x the average price......

For what I can see of the condition in the pics, and what I saw at Carlisle if you shopped right this summer, you're about 2x the average price......

I appreciate the input, but I know what I have paid for nice emblems and what I have seen them sell for.
If someone wants, I will split the set up.
The pics are lousy ones from my phone. They show better than what they appear in these pics. Time to polish them I guess.
Thanks
STeve

I appreciate the input, but I know what I have paid for nice emblems and what I have seen them sell for.
If someone wants, I will split the set up.
The pics are lousy ones from my phone. They show better than what they appear in these pics. Time to polish them I guess.
Thanks
STeve

Need higher quality enlarge-able pictures that you can see the quality. From those pics the fish emblems look dull with worn chrome on top.

If there is just a haze on the pot metal chrome, liquid chrome polish and/or 000 very fine steel/brass wool will take the haze off.

You are asking close to new repro prices for those so they should look extremely good for used.

Need higher quality enlarge-able pictures that you can see the quality. From those pics the fish emblems look dull with worn chrome on top. If there is just a haze on the pot metal chrome, liquid chrome polish and/or 000 very fine steel/brass wool will take the haze off. You are asking close to new repro prices for those so they should look extremely good for used.
Thanks, I took a worn out green scrubby to them and cleaned them. Here's better pics. Fish are no longer available, and Im seriously thinking of keeping one of the scripts. So get them before I change my mind.

Attachments

• 2014-09-21 20.59.10 (Medium).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 292
  • 2014-09-21 20.59.18 (Medium).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 288
  • DSCF3033 (Medium).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 252
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back