-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gramps61

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Barracuda Fastback for sale. Let me begin by saying the car is solid but the front frame rails have been removed due to some rot. I have replacement frame rails for the car along with everything to completely put the car back together. 318/904 come with car. Glass is good, dash is cracked, seats need to be re-covered. Driver side floor board has been removed but I have a brand new replacement. I have the factory repair manual also.
I'm new to this forum and realize I cant list my phone number but I would like to be able to text pics some how. That would be the best way for me to share pics. Sorry for any inconvenience .I am located in Clyde N.Y. $2500 obo

1969 Barracuda Fastback for sale. Let me begin by saying the car is solid but the front frame rails have been removed due to some rot. I have replacement frame rails for the car along with everything to completely put the car back together. 318/904 come with car. Glass is good, dash is cracked, seats need to be re-covered. Driver side floor board has been removed but I have a brand new replacement. I have the factory repair manual also.
I'm new to this forum and realize I cant list my phone number but I would like to be able to text pics some how. That would be the best way for me to share pics. Sorry for any inconvenience .I am located in Clyde N.Y. $2500 obo

Gramps, I'll send you a PM with my cell. If you text the pictures to me I'll post them here for you.

PART_1396127203820_zpszqkrganu.jpeg

PART_1396127138279_zpsu8cenynv.jpeg

PART_1396127068563_zpsx9on9l7i.jpeg

Ok guys, 2500 is a little steep for a car that's in 2 pieces but I had to start somewhere. I need my garage back! $1800 firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back