69 Barracuda FB 383 4-speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL..No Dave, A buddy was interested.I just wanted to know if it ever sold. It sounded kind of weird,Started at $8k and dropped to 3k in a week!:banghead:

here are more pics of that 69 cuda. i talked to the guy on this car before i ended up buying my two cudas. he was asking $15k. this car was a designated export unit with the export tags on the fender beside the fender tag. i ended up buying my gold 383 4 speed formula s instead of this car.

here are more pics of that 69 cuda. i talked to the guy on this car before i ended up buying my two cudas. he was asking $15k. this car was a designated export unit with the export tags on the fender beside the fender tag. i ended up buying my gold 383 4 speed formula s instead of this car.
I can't see a thing!!:protest:

What part of pittsburgh are you from?

I haven't spoken to Tim since our initial conversations, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it has been sold.

What's shipping to the east coast? $1,000??? Or take a weeks holidays, fly there on a cheap flight, grab a u-haul truck and trailer and bring it back. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Wylde1.

Put pencil to paper on that idea and you will see it is much more expensive to fly out, rent a u haul one way, (expensive), pay for fuel (very expensive) and take the time to drive out with some lodging and meals (more expensive) and you will see it is the most expensive alternative. Cheaper to pay a trucker to get the car and take a vacation for yourself, while he does the driving. Figure it out yourself and you will see I am right.

I figured as much. I hadn't talked to him since around late December, and I actually expected the car would sell sooner than it did. There was a drastic drop in price over the course of a couple of weeks, and he said his brother wanted a Charger, bad.

Either way, I am sure that car got ripped...especially if it went where I think it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back