-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treblig

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a gas sending unit to send off for rebuild. Don't want a repop. Must be an Original Mopar unit. It doesn't need to function properly because I will get it overhauled before I install it. Overhaul costs between $100 and $175 so I'm not looking to send more than $30-$40 (plus shipping). Would prefer one that is not corroded or "jacked up". I believe the following units are interchangeable:

1963-1976 dart-demon
1964-1976
duster scamp valiant barracuda
5/16 line

Please post pics of what you might have......

Thanks,
Treblig

I contacted Tri-Starr and they didn't have any but I'll sure try John Wolf for sure....Thanks!!

Treblig

Got one. 5/16 line it ohms out correct. What's it worth to you knowing the issues with repops. No sock or gasket but have original lock ring, send a pm to discuss.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Looking for a gas sending unit to send off for rebuild. Don't want a repop. Must be an Original Mopar unit. It doesn't need to function properly because I will get it overhauled before I install it. Overhaul costs between $100 and $175 so I'm not looking to send more than $30-$40 (plus shipping). Would prefer one that is not corroded or "jacked up". I believe the following units are interchangeable:

1963-1976 dart-demon
1964-1976
duster scamp valiant barracuda
5/16 line

Please post pics of what you might have......

Thanks,
Treblig
I have one out of a 69 barracuda has some rust on it but solid. $30 plus shipping. Thanks David

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back