-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojoluv

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 69 Barracuda notchback for sale. The car has no title. It was a good running driving car until the previous own put the passenger side into a guardrail. It damaged the front passenger fender, door, quarter, front bumper, and passenger side grill. This is a great parts car or you could possibly get a title and fix it. Very little rust. Bucket seats with headrests, console **** automatic. This is a 318/auto car. $1800 obo. PM me on the board here if interested.

6637249-IMAG0335.jpg

Im gonna give the car about a week to sell. If not, I will probably part it out even though I hate shipping stuff. Somebody needs to buy this car. It has tons of good parts but it also has super nice quarters and floors. This car really is practically rust free I believe.

MORE PICS

This one looks like it could be fix and enjoyed for years to come.Good Luck with the sale.:wink:
Exactly! This is a very good car and could easily and cheaply be made into a good daily driver. I pulled the valve cover and the engine is super clean inside. The guy I got it from said it ran perfectly!!!

Were you the last licensed owner and just lost the title, or did you buy it without a title? I'm interested, and live close, but just need to find out what I'd have to do to get a it retitled in Indiana.

Were you the last licensed owner and just lost the title, or did you buy it without a title? I'm interested, and live close, but just need to find out what I'd have to do to get a it retitled in Indiana.
Guy that I got it from junked the title. I bought it without a title.

It can be retitled in Alabama, I am pretty sure by a company called broadway.

They will issue a title if there has been no activity for a certain length of time, but I dont think they will issue one if the title has been marked as salvage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back