-
Status
Not open for further replies.

perfweld

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a 69 notchback. I dont want a big block car, not bothered if its a 318 car, or a 340 car, and dont really care what engine it has now as long as its a SB. I had one in my early twenties and want another. I have a Fastback and a Dart Sport now, but there both NHRA Stock Elim. Race Cars. Im looking for a driver for myself, prefer cars that are really nice that I wont have to rebuild. I really like mod top cars, green is my prefered color, and dont want a red car. I dont want a modified hot rod, a nice stock clean notchback is what im looking for. Please PM with any leads

Thanks
Mark

It looks as if you are in California.

I recall a member of this site listed a 69 Notch for sale a few times here in the cars for sale and on Ebay. It was an original 340 car that had a 400 stroker in it but she, (the seller was a she) said that she would consider selling it without the motor. The car appeared to be very solid but in need of some paint and interior work.

I dont know if it sold but if you search back in to the summer in the "cars for sale" you should be able to find it and contact her. Good luck, thats one of my favorite body styles.

Here, I found the link. I dont know about the asking price but it seems like a good car. I saw a few others while using the search feature.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=35025&highlight=69+barracuda

I also had one years ago (pictured below) and finally found a nice one to replace it. I'm still wondering who has the car now.

hp03.JPG

There was a green 69 mod top on ebay a few weeks ago. Ordered top delete. LOL One of one maybe. Anyway... it was in Florida and was needing a whole lot of love. Those are so fe and far between that to restore one might be your best or only option. I want one too but I prefer the yellow version. Good hunting :)

Thanks so much guys. Yellow is fine as well. I hate to say that i like all colors but red, too flashy. I love the mod top cars, if I find a green one or a yellow one ill put the mod interior in it if it needs upolstry. Its funny that a while back I saw lots of notchbacks on ebay for sale. I bought the 69 fastback I have now and was making that into my driver. I then changed my mind and am making it into a NHRA Stock Elim Race Car, its almost finished. Its really nice, body is perfect, light blue mettalic with blue interior, it will have the cuda scoops and stripes on it as well. Its gonna look like a resto car but a Stocker. It will run in B/SA with a 440 and will run 10.20s. My Dart Sport is a E/SA car with a 360, it holds the NHRA record at a 10.49. I now want a driver for myself, I had a green 69 notchback in my early twenties and want another one. It was my favorite car of all my mopars in the past. ive been looking all over, ill find one im sure but it might take time to find a good one. Thanks Again

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back