69 barracuda parts compatible?

-

baracus

Reaction score
Hey guys, was wondering if 69 barracuda fenders were the same for 67-69? Also I know the grill inserts are different but is the chrome around the grill the same for these years. Rear valances? Any help would be appreciated about differences in body parts for these year cars.

The 69 fenders are pointier, the 67's are blunter in the front. I didn't notice the difference until I had them right next to each other. It will bolt on and you could use one but it will look different from the other side of the car.

'67s have no marker lights, '68s have round ones, and '69s have rectangular marker lights.
I'm not aware of any differences in the rear valances other than some have cutouts for dual exhaust but most didn't.
Dallas

Its too bad mopar decided to make every year 2nd gen cuda DIFFERENT!!!! What the hell were they thinking? Had they all been the same or similar, maybe fenders and quarter panels would be reproduced by AMD...lol

The 69 fenders are pointier, the 67's are blunter in the front. I didn't notice the difference until I had them right next to each other. It will bolt on and you could use one but it will look different from the other side of the car.

I thought all 3 years were identical other than the marker lights? I'll have to pull the spares outta the rafters and check that out.

Rear valances from what I have been told are the same for the 3 years. The only ones that had the dual exhaust cutouts were the formula "S" and the "cuda" pkg's. The grill surrounds for 69 are totally different than 67-8. 69 is a chromed pot metal and 1 piece, while the 67-8 are I seperate pieces and are anodized.

67 and 69 rear valance have holes for reverse lamps. The 68 doesn't have any holes.
All 3 year model doors have some difference too.

-
Back