[WANTED] 69 barracuda parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent you a PM at 3:30pm about 69 barracuda taillights when your thread was in parts for sale before the mods moved it. Please check your inbox

Thanks for the information. I was just trying to sell extra taillamps, but I also needed one of these panels as well for my sons 69 cuda. To the original poster looking for these parts, not to be rude but if ya snooze ya lose. 69 is a hard year to locate stuff for. You gotta be fast and have the cash. Moneys currently on its way to Ohio. Part looks really cherry. One small dent in the center area near fish. Easy repair That center area will be getting painted black like a formula S anyways. For $200 i just couldent pass it up.

No big deal. He said I had first dibs because I was the first to contact him but he didn't take paypal. So I asked him what he wanted to do , said he get back to me. Emailed him this morning and h said a guy walked in with cash. No big deal, I have one but trying to upgrade it a tad, Its not that bad.

I asked him if he took paypal too. He also said no, so i said i could send him a postal money order once he got a total with shipping. He said fine no problem.

ya, I asked him what he wanted me to do, that's when he said he would get back to me. I'm headed to Bowling Green next week and I told him I could pick it up then. Not upset, just wish they tell me what they want .

Yeah sorry bout that. The guy didnt seem too talkative from the get go. It was like i had to drag information outta him. The texting back n forth was a bit painful. Not sure if he was just not used to using that means of communication, or maybe an oldtimer since he didnt do paypal. I mean damn i coulda payed him in seconds. He said he didnt know what a postal money order was which i thought to be a bit odd. Its coming priority mail packed up extremely well by the looks of the pix. I guess i will find out.

ya, glad someone on here got it. I'm just gathering parts so when I really get into mine this winter. no time now, have to work 6 jobs to pay for it. parts are a little out there, sure you know what I mean. lol thanks for the chat.

At least your car has one lol. I am trying to collect up the missing pieces to save a half stripped 69 notch. This part was long gone

I have the original window sticker in a frame. Matching #s everywhere but I'm sure that's going to change lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back