69 Barracuda Seat

-

Brandini

Reaction score
Hello all my 69 Barracuda fastback is missing seats and I believe it was a bench seat car it only has 4 holes and I believe the bucket seat was 8. Would this seat fit into the car it is supposedly from a 69 Dart.

C0B7A03E-9190-41AC-B8A6-E1395517D8B2.png

If it came from a 69 Dart it should fit. It probably has the same frame and will probably fit 69 Barracuda seat covers. It's easy enough to find out. Give it a try.

If it came from a 69 Dart it should fit. It probably has the same frame and will probably fit 69 Barracuda seat covers. It's easy enough to find out. Give it a try.
Yea I would think the frame would be the same, found a correct bench seat with center arm rest but it was more pricey and would have to pay for the shipping. Found this one today for a cheap price and it looks fairly solid gonna give it a try. Thanks!

Yea I would think the frame would be the same, found a correct bench seat with center arm rest but it was more pricey and would have to pay for the shipping. Found this one today for a cheap price and it looks fairly solid gonna give it a try. Thanks!
Nice score! It looks to be in nice shape. Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

We dont miss what we never had but... If you ever had the fold down center arm rest, you would miss it. If all 69 b'cuda benches had the fold down arm rest ( I dont know ), correct cover to match the rear bench and fit this bench would be custom made. I would do some research and/or rethinking. The correct bench couldn't cost near to what buckets cost.

Legendary does list both, split bench w/arm rest and with out. I'm with Redfish on wanting an arm rest especially if the car came with one. But that being said, if you already have it and it looks serviceable, you can ride while you look for the arm-rest seat.
The arm-rest seat that you passed on, was the color correct and was it in as good shape?

20201001_152454.jpg

-
Back