-
Status
Not open for further replies.

harleydodge1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looks like I did something wrong on my last post and it got deleted.
Lets see if I can do it right this time.
1969 Charger
383, auto, bucket seat, console, A/C car
I have checked the VIN and it is a H code car.
Numbers matching.
$3000
In Huntsville Alabama
The guy let this car set in the weather for 35 years. He said that the motor jumped time so he pulled the motor and trans and had them rebuilt. He said that he could never get it running right so he parked it thinking that he would get back to it later. Well here it is 35 years later and he never got back to it. Makes me sick to see a nice car set and waste away because he was gonig to get back to it and would not sell it. I am sure that everyone here knows of a car like this.
He finally sold it to me. But I have too many other projects going to get in this deep on this car.
What I like about this car is that it is all still here. It has not been robbed of any of it's parts. All the trim, glass except the pass. window, interior is still all there.
I can see that it will needs both quarters, roof skin, drivers fender, tail panel and probably will need some pans. This just what I can see by looking at it on the floor. I do not have the keys so I can not see in the trunk.
Could be used for a parts car as all the hard to find and high dollar parts are still on the car.
I will have it for sale for one week and if it does not sale then I will pull the motor, trans and some other parts and part out the rest.
I bought it mainly for the running gear. But after seeing how complete it was I thought I would offer the whole car first.
Look at the pics and if you need more info just let know.
It will come with a bill of sale as Alabama does not issue titles for 1974 and back.
PM me if you have questions
The car could be restored but it may be too far gone.
It will need lots of sheet metal replaced to make it right. Looks like both quarters, roof skin, one front fender and maybe some pans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back