Status
Not open for further replies.

AbodyHeaven

'69 Valiant(Nova Crusher)
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My boss is wantin to sell the be-loved drag cuda, I told him he was crazy but here we are! It's a 69 cuda, 440 tunnel ram foot brake car, all motor, 560 ish horse, runs 10.50's on the 1/4 . roll bar naturally, fuel cell, holley blue pump 29.5x10.50R15 Phoenix Slicks, weld wheels, msd, ingnition, dist. weiland tunel ram set up, lokar throttle linkage, has 2 race seats, one for me and for the helmet. 12.1 compression car runs 1/8 about 6.70 im pretty sure. Only reason we're selling is because we're buying a 69 tube chassis cuda and has to make room for it. Car is in Ocala , florida asking $9,000 but open to offers or mopar trades, always open for somethin different.

Picture 066.jpg

Picture 064.jpg

Picture 065.jpg

Picture 066.jpg

Picture 064.jpg

Picture 065.jpg

Come on guys, there's gotta be some barracuda enthusiast that has to have this nostalgic piece of machinery... 10.50 car for less than 10,000 Gotta have it!!

Come on guys, there's gotta be some barracuda enthusiast that has to have this nostalgic piece of machinery... 10.50 car for less than 10,000 Gotta have it!!

Man, if it was in street trim it would be much easier to sell, but be patient, you may get lucky.
Love that look, it would really be a cool street machine.

Got any pics of the motor?

I will soon cudaspaz, ya it woulda sold at don garlits if it was more streetable, but it isnt costin me a dime sittin in the shop .haha

I will soon cudaspaz, ya it woulda sold at don garlits if it was more streetable, but it isnt costin me a dime sittin in the shop .haha

Man, I really like that car!

If I had the extra dough, I'd love to take it off your hands as it would look nice next to the 67 but my Wife would divorce and/ or murder me in no paticular order.

It would not really be much for someone to put some street trim on it, and the price is right enough that you can sell it without it too.

Post up some more pics and possible video of that car in action at the strip, if not for the buyers, do it for our viewing pleasure. LOL.

might be going to the trck tomarrow, if so I sure will. have some new pics up by monday!!

Any interior pics and engine compartment.

will be up first thing monday morning, thanks for the interest!

Dana 60, 4.10 gears , 6 point cage , mopar aluminum ported stage 6 heads, weiland intake, 660 center squirters, 590 roller cam, bored 30 over 12.1 comp. H beam rods, new painless wiring, new black holley pump, msd, front end completely rebuilt, mono leaf w/ comp. engineering traction. 29.5x11.50 15 phoenix tires, 3/4 tread. Msd distrib. Car runs 10.70 's in the heat and 10.40's in the crisp air. I really Need to sell car to finish other projects, car is in ocala,florida. 1 1/2 from Orlando.

Picture 080.jpg

Picture 081.jpg

Picture 082.jpg

Picture 083.jpg

Picture 084.jpg

Picture 086.jpg

Picture 088.jpg

Picture 089.jpg

Picture 092.jpg

Would you be interested in selling as a roller . If so $$$$$

$5,500 less motor and tranny + the shipping, unless you wanna pick it up or have it shipped.

I'll even throw in the fiberglass 6 pac hood! how's that ? there's $500 right there.

Picture 108.jpg

Picture 110.jpg

Picture 111.jpg

Picture 112.jpg

Picture 113.jpg

This car better sell here.

$5500 less motor/tranny, and a six pack hood?

C'mon guys, dana-60 rear, cage...just add street trim and motorvation of your choice and you got one intimidating street car.

And no, I never met the seller before and I am not on his payroll. LOL.

Any action video yet?

not yet, been to nasty in ocala, havent wanted to take the old girl out in it.

Dana 60, 4.10 gears , 6 point cage , mopar aluminum ported stage 6 heads, weiland intake, 660 center squirters, 590 roller cam, bored 30 over 12.1 comp. H beam rods, new painless wiring, new black holley pump, msd, front end completely rebuilt, mono leaf w/ comp. engineering traction. 29.5x11.50 15 phoenix tires, 3/4 tread. Msd distrib. Car runs 10.70 's in the heat and 10.40's in the crisp air. I really Need to sell car to finish other projects, car is in ocala,florida. 1 1/2 from Orlando.

Did you still have the cuda for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back