-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pauls

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
One of 299. Rust free, all orig sheet metal, a #3+ car.
I just bought this 69 Cuda M code 440. Then the guy I've been buggin for his Hemi RR says he'll sell it. If I can get my investment back on the M code I'll sell it.
This is a very nice car, owner history from new. Only 36K orig miles. Orig # matching engine. Nice paint, top and bottom, seats and carpet are new. I've put over $2K in freshening since I purchased, steel wheels, redline tires, correct hubcaps, wheel lip moldings, jack assm, trunk finish panel and have ordered correct stripe kit. If I can get $35K I'll buy the RR, if not I'll keep freshening.

Akron, Oh

Attachments

• 011 (800x598).jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 3,106
  • $T2eC16FHJI!E9qSO8J!6BQP!ptEwK!~~60_3.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 2,525
  • $T2eC16Z,!)QE9s3HFgCKBQP!p(nuYw~~60_3.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 2,537
  • $T2eC16VHJIQE9qUHtG6gBQP!o6UZlw~~60_3.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 2,529
  • $(KGrHqZHJD!E+UH,UMIpBQP!osbz7Q~~60_3.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 2,543
Does it have the fender tag? To sell it it will likely take a bunch more very detailed pictures. Five pictures fail to show the car the way it deserves to attract a buyer.

Has fender orig fender tag. Anyone who needs more pics send me your email.

Don't these cars sell for way more than this?

Nice looking ride.

They used to but in this economy who knows. I see cars selling way lower than they were 5 years ago but this isn't a common car. Election year has a lot of people hanging on to their money too. It is a rare car and there are buyers out there with the cash to put on the table. I can see it selling much faster with more pictures posted on the net but he isn't going to do that. Remember the members Barracuda that just sold in Canada? The pictures he posted attracted the buyer.

more pics

Attachments

• 021 (800x598).jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 2,230
  • 019 (800x598).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2,235
  • 017 (800x598) (800x598).jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 2,209
  • 013 (800x598) (2).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 2,222
  • 012 (800x598) (3).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 2,256
  • 011 (800x598) (800x598).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 2,219
  • 010 (800x598) (800x598).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 2,227
  • 006 (800x598) (2).jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 2,230
  • 004 (800x598) (2).jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 2,275
  • 020 (800x598).jpg
    64 KB · Views: 2,230
What exactly does that mean re: "owner won't answer questions in writing...?" Just wondering. Spook

What exactly does that mean re: "owner won't answer questions in writing...?" Just wondering. Spook

I told the "gentleman" I'd prefer not to write an essay on the condition, call me. Because there is always another question that I can answer without another written essay on the private message board. I prefer to talk not type.

Ok, I am new here so I hope I am not out of line responding to pauls statement. I did what the rules said and messaged him by pm with my questions. I am done with Paul because I won't spend my money with some one that isn't willing to answer a few simple questions.

Here is the truth with the exact pms with the phone number deleted. The bottom post is the first one where I asked "I saw you looking for parts so have you gotten them? How bad is the parts you need replacements for?" You have to read up from the bottom. I asked some simple documentation questions and that is how simple it is. You notice even in the new pitures he failed to show the areas he requested parts for so I still have no answer to the few questions.

10-01-2012 Re: 69 m code
08:06 AMRe: 69 m code
Suit yourself. Call me if you want to know the condition, I'm not going to type a essay went I can answer questions on the phone. Your welcome to send anyone you want to inspect the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar
Paul, I will pass since you didn't feel the need to answer my questions. I would like had a professional company come and inspect your car so all communication would have been reference for them for verification. Based on their report I would have came with cash in hand and done my own inspection before we closed the deal. That is the way I do business.
Good Luck,
Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauls
Car is as nice as you'll find in a 3+ condition. I traced all previous owners. It was restored by the neighbor of the original owner in the 80s. Call me at XXXXXXXXXXX and I'll give you the history of the car. You don't find many like this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar
What is the condition of the rest of the car? Any rust repair? How recent was the paint work done, I think I see yellow paint on the hood latch and spring that wasn't painted but the picture may just look that way. I saw you looking for parts so have you gotten them? How bad is the parts you need replacements for?

I recently sold my Dart and sold some investment property so I am looking for another A body but this time I want a Barracuda. I was really want a convertible but am intrigued from what I see of this car and might just be a buyer for this instead.

Joe

c

I curious why if you are truly interested in the car why you don't want to call the guy and talk man to man. That's how it was all done before this internet thing.
Pauls nice car!

I curious why if you are truly interested in the car why you don't want to call the guy and talk man to man. That's how it was all done before this internet thing.
Pauls nice car!

I agree that just talking on the phone was the old way of doing things before the internet, just as advertising in the newspaper and Hemmings was the old way of doing things before the internet. Carfax is worthless on vintage vehicles since it doesn’t work with 13 digit VINs. I took a $20,000+ hit on another car transaction because of just having phone conservations and my failing to send an inspection company, so lesson learned. I use CARCHEX now and several cars have been bought for my family based off their inspections. By getting details in print from a seller, I always attach the seller’s written details in my inspection notes for the inspector. If the CARCHEX report reveals good results then we fly out and do our own inspection. Then we buy the car if it is suitable and either drive it home or send someone to transport it. That is just my way of spending large amounts of money on the internet or a place that is a long distance away. If I am buying a clunker then I expect a clunker and nothing more so phone conservation is fine. What happened in the past has nothing to do with this car or seller and is totally based off my own stupidly.

I have to agree with you. People advertise on the Net then don't want to respond VIA Email. Just like Craigs List ads that say Phone calls only No Emails. That's Bull S%$T.
If you want to be part of the new Millennium and sell online then get 100% on Board with it. People looking on the internet are very likely to send an emailed question rather than put down the Laptop and go get the phone. It may be Laziness but I do it myself. I don't even fool with the phone unless I am inquiring from The Old School Paper Classifieds.
C'mon & use some common sense people. If you want to sell on-line then answer Emails or else you're shooting yourself in the foot. Or just don't really want to sell it. JM2C

I agree that just talking on the phone was the old way of doing things before the internet, just as advertising in the newspaper and Hemmings was the old way of doing things before the internet. Carfax is worthless on vintage vehicles since it doesn’t work with 13 digit VINs. I took a $20,000+ hit on another car transaction because of just having phone conservations and my failing to send an inspection company, so lesson learned. I use CARCHEX now and several cars have been bought for my family based off their inspections. By getting details in print from a seller, I always attach the seller’s written details in my inspection notes for the inspector. If the CARCHEX report reveals good results then we fly out and do our own inspection. Then we buy the car if it is suitable and either drive it home or send someone to transport it. That is just my way of spending large amounts of money on the internet or a place that is a long distance away. If I am buying a clunker then I expect a clunker and nothing more so phone conservation is fine. What happened in the past has nothing to do with this car or seller and is totally based off my own stupidly.

I have fielded enuf frickin emails from trying to sell dads 58 apache, its ridiculous! Not from anyone on here btw. You get one word responses to the ad. For example Dad is asking $13,500, then I get an email $10,000 and thats it?? c'mon bite me! If you are truly truly serious you will make the phone call no matter what. Would you seriously complete buying a car without making a phone call?? 3 p's, phone, pen and paper....take notes when you are talking to seller. Sorry, all sorts of keyboard warriors that waste peoples time. Sorry for the rant, back to the ad, and it is hands down a beauty car!! Good luck!

First off I just want to say cool M code. Looks pretty much intact and not a cut up old racer like most of these ended up. Is there a buildsheet with the car? A pic of that would be very helpful if there is as most M codes don't have too many options available as it is pretty much color, and rear gear on these cars as an option. Looks like a cuda in the last run made of these cars based off the vin. Too bad it was not black as I would be all over it, or if it was a coupe. The manifolds are a BIG plus that is has those as I paid ALOT for the two sets we have. Don't let the ranters here get you down as that car is WELL worth your asking price even in this economy and anyone plunking down the cash would want to talk to you and see it in person or have someone inspect it first. Good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back