69 Cuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could sell some of my 70 Cuda stuff,I could probably swing it?I know you said you wanted to move it this week,is there any leway as far as time goes?
I have been trying to come up with some cash.
Thanks Doug
drag car I wanted to buy sold yesterday,as usual !! so no theres no time frame, first come first get I have to search for the right drag car now so dont need the room in garage YET lol

Let me know how you make out with your Barracuda. If it goes and you going to be selling the Demon, let me know (send me a PM). I have someone who would probably want to come check it out. We're in North Jersey. Good luck.

How much is the arm twisting price on the Demon should you decide you need the extra Mula?

That looks like a nice, solid car.

lol,, sorry cash is not a problem right now... thank god !!,... demon stays as a street car for wife if Cuda goes to the track for me !!

Funny I see this cuda for sale and I have yet to see ANY thorough description or actual good pictures. All I am seeing is a bunch of expired craigslist ads. No offense but this all seems a little fishy. Last time I saw something like this I was checking out a vette and it turned out to be a complete bone that the seller was trying to pass as the deal of the century

first page has pics, info is roller ,No motor /trans !!
paint and body very good,one small rust issue on frame, interior real nice.
$3500, with brand new 340 and 727 with around 500 miles on it .. not installed $6000
All who asked got emailed info and pics if thats not enough,dont buy !!
sorry but craigslist allow only 7 days then its off, dont have the time to keep relisting,as I dont need the money or really care if it sells !!
And the Moderator Rumblefish knows me all to well,so no scam going on.
Thank you for your concern madmikee !!

iM GOING TO LOOK AT ANOTHER CAR ON THE ISLAND SUNDAY FOR $4000.
IT'S A NOTCH WITH A 440 727 430 SPOOL.
I WAS WONDERING IF TIME ALLOWS TO MAYBE SHOOT DOWN TO SEE YOURS LATE SUNDAY. WHAT SORT OF RUST ISSUE? I DONT WELD

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back