69 dart 4 door quarter question

-

mpdlawdog2

Reaction score
Howdy....my exwife bought my son a 69 dart 4 door for him and I to work on...its alittle rough but runs and drives.....I got "new" front fenders for it....the problems is that the quarters are gone from the wheel well back...I cant find a patch panel for it and was told the 2 door ones dont fit...anybody have any ideas????

I've made some from door skins before. Are you just talking about the lower quarters? The 2 door should be useable. They are only different in front of the wheel well I believe.

I've made some from door skins before. Are you just talking about the lower quarters? The 2 door should be useable. They are only different in front of the wheel well I believe.

yes just the lower...I was told by an oldtimer that they wouldnt fit....but took it with a grain of salt...I guess Ill look for the two door panel! Thanks

What was said above is true........ and they do have the lower quarter panel section available through AMD, Auto Body Specialtys, should have them. If you would need or want some very clean 4 dr doors, we have some. Just PM us if you may be interested.

The 2 and 4 door rear sections from the rear wheel arch back are the same.

I've transplanted a complete 4 dr tail onto a 2 dr hdtp including trunk floor and frame sections.

hope it helps .. cheers

What was said above is true........ and they do have the lower quarter panel section available through AMD, Auto Body Specialtys, should have them. If you would need or want some very clean 4 dr doors, we have some. Just PM us if you may be interested.

thanks for all the info..surprisingly the rust was in the fenders (got a nice set of used ones) and quarters...the doors, trunk and floors are free of rot..go figure...

I hate to spend the money on amd stuff...it will be worth more than the entire car!!
thanks again guys

-
Back