69 dart 4dr

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i tried to sell it, an trade it so i didnt have to part it out

Jim... It was cool hanging out today, and I thank you for taking the time to show me the stuff you had.. Also thanks for the passenger side fender.. its gonna be a little work, but very soon it will have a home on the Buggy... Keep me posted on what you find out about that issue with your Demon.. look forward to hanging out at the cruises this summer...

For sure, ill get the demon ready for summer, I'm gona start on the demon an take a break on the valiant. Think of anything else,let me know

Oh by the way... I looked in your previous thread where you first tried to sell the Dart outright.. that trunklid did have the emblem I needed LOL ...

Oh btw. I do need those rear marker lights. Lenses and housings. Let me know how much and I'll give that money to Bruce as well

Bruce told me before I got back on here LOL .. I really only need one, but if you want to keep them as a set, then $25 is cool... as soon as I have all the cash I will give it to Bruce.. Thanks again

got requested parts from this member, very prompt shipping --parts were as described , thanks a lot, Lawrence

Thanks, vdart
An glad the parts were what you expected,an be put to good use

Do you still have the dash pads? Kick panels? Rear window pad? I'm interested! Let me know.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back