Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Up for your possible purchase is a 1969 Dart Custom. This car came fromt the factory in T5 Bronze. This car is very solid with a bit of unusual rust (check pics). She is about 95% complete and would be a fairly easy project or a great parts car. I have a clean California title. We are asking $1,350.00 obo. Please feel free to make offers. And I really enjoy impute, so feel free to post impute below. Thanks for looking and let me know if I can get anymore pics for you. The car is located in Logan, UT 84321. I can assist with loading.
Thanks, Jeremy

DSCN2877.jpg

Look at that nice grille
DSCN2876.jpg

DSCN2875.jpg

DSCN2879.jpg

DSCN2884.jpg

DSCN2902.jpg

More pics.
http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy231/musclecarprojects/69 Dart Custom/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

It has the "Charger 225" in it according to the air filter. It is a slant six auto with 7 1/4 rear.

That is a sweet ride I hope it getsss saved.When I was 18 I bought the same car right down to the engine size,is the int a kind of bronze color.What a blast from the past.

I forgot to mention that it is a factory A/C car too. This would be a great project. I am posting our other one for sale too. It is a 69 Western Sport Special with one of the nicest bodies I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back